What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure oldie u dont have high enough standards to be in Dreams
Aaye haye chipkuu has crossed all his limits.

Umair Nawaz said:
and BTW i know sardars r indians and thats precisely why referred that to u another indian with little brain.
Sikh by nature are very honest and brave ppl.i have high respect for them.They make up about 10-15% of our forces and I would never call them harebrained.
And if you have heard of battle of saragarhi then you would know that just 21 sikh fought and won the war against 10000 afghans.That goes on to prove how brave they are.
I doubt if a mind midget like you will be able to assimilate this Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am calm and have been sticking to topic.
But @Umair Nawaz seems to have taken up weapons against me and has been trolling me since he returned from his ban.
Then so be it!!!
I can handle it my way. :coffee:

Want some backup dealing this cockroach??:what:

We are gonna cut your jugular vein if you guys pester us too much.I meant your SLOC through Indian ocean.:p:

its likely only the USN is capable of such an operation right now.

It's not just matter of money, it's about the ability to develop capable indigenous weapon and deliver it on time. You guys shall emphasize on organizational structure efficiency and who is taking responsibility for the delay and failure, as well as long term plan fit in India's condition.

Has @Umair Nawaz shared with you the photographs of his latest SUV that he drives in the mountains of Kashmir :lol: ?
He was bragging about a lexus that he owns but then I guess he doesn't even know that it has a cruise control fitted.:lol:

its likely only the USN is capable of such an operation right now.
How can you underestimate your neighbors??? :P
Like the german underestimated soviet in WWII:D

Yeah I have read that thread.You and Indic owned him very badlly :lol: That fight was one of the reasons i joined this forum,Can you share the links again please?? :D
Ohh did i miss something??
@karan.1970 share the link..pls :D

Common RAW aint that bad!
lol....RAW divided ur country in two....
and u say come on.....
lola.......u smoking some good stuff lately......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

map-of-bangladesh.gif

do u recognize this ......:lol::lol:

How can you underestimate your neighbors??? :P
Like the german underestimated soviet in WWII:D

im not underestimating, im just not overestimating, despite progress(and there are some very nice real progress) the indian navy has even more limited power projection capabilities than PLAN. and the strait is about half way between the two countries, furthermore, other countries will have a say in whether the waters are closed or open (china being the largest trading nation in the world and biggest trading partner of dozens of nations), unless you suggest india can take on the world.

Ohh did i miss something??
@karan.1970 share the link..pls :D
Well that was a very old thread.This thread was there before you joined this forum.I dont want to explain what happened because then Umair Nawaz may get pissed.
Only thing i can say is that was one of the most priceless threads here on PDF. :D It would be great if Karan.1970 manages to find that thread again.Unfortunately i also forgot the title of that thread but if i remeber correctly it was about comparison bw middle class of India and Pakistan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom