What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...talking abt indian economy when economy of pakistan is in debt.....u still have pay ur loan amt that u bailed from IMF....pay that....:rofl::rofl:
and don't cry....ur defense budget will nt reach the current indian mark even till the end of this century.....
talk abt it ...:lol::lol:
LOL yr growth rate is low against us and ur talking abt it? And the only reason why u got that much is because we have allowed u to be like this!!! Another stupidity on our part!

LOL yr growth rate is low against us and ur talking abt it? And the only reason why u got that much is because we have allowed u to be like this!!! Another stupidity on our part!
do not make a joke of urself ....
do u know the growth rate of pakistan.....
and only reason why we got that much is because U have allowed u to be like this.....is this a joke....
pakistan economy is in shambles ..;look at ur economy.....u are in debt....u were nt able to even complete IP pipeline....there is no electricity in pakistan......and u talk of india.....:rofl::rofl:

Aaye haye chipkuu has crossed all his limits.

Sikh by nature are very honest and brave ppl.i have high respect for them.They make up about 10-15% of our forces and I would never call them harebrained.
And if you have heard of battle of saragarhi then you would know that just 21 sikh fought and won the war against 10000 afghans.That goes on to prove how brave they are.
I doubt if a mind midget like you will be able to assimilate this Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOl 21 against 10,000!!!!!!!!!! that too against pathans who have been ruling them all this time.

What the hell the height of stupidity and self prasise. @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @qamar1990 @Talon.

check this out!

do not make a joke of urself ....
do u know the growth rate of pakistan.....
and only reason why we got that much is because U have allowed u to be like this.....is this a joke....
pakistan economy is in shambles ..;look at ur economy.....u are in debt....u were nt able to even complete IP pipeline....there is no electricity in pakistan......and u talk of india.....:rofl::rofl:
Well a Bharoti is a Bharoti afterall.

lol...talking abt indian economy when economy of pakistan is in debt.....u still have pay ur loan amt that u bailed from IMF....pay that....:rofl::rofl:
and don't cry....ur defense budget will nt reach the current indian mark even till the end of this century.....
talk abt it ...:lol::lol:

It's called getting your priorities right, for there is no trend amongst Pakistani farmers to sprinkle ant-pesticides on their corn flakes, since that's a human tragedy, i'll skip the smileys.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

LOl 21 against 10,000!!!!!!!!!! that too against pathans who have been ruling them all this time.

What the hell the height of stupidity and self prasise. @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @qamar1990 @Talon.

check this out!

@DESERT FIGHTER @Talon please dont support a mind midget like him.I am not expecting it from you guys.
I am sure he's a blot on all of Pakistan.:lol:
A guy who says he owns a "TOYAATA-Pajero" is nothing short of a "baudet" to me.And to top it all,he says all Pakistanis say that.
Phaleeez somebody drill some sense into him.:moil:

This guy is obsessed with trolling me.And is not man enough to fight it out.Lolzz

It's called getting your priorities right, for there is no trend amongst Pakistani farmers to sprinkle ant-pesticides on their corn flakes, since that's a human tragedy, i'll skip the smileys.

lol..what does it prove...
india richness is also greater than pakistan.......
know ur economy size.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well a Bharoti is a Bharoti afterall.
yes and a brainwashed is brainwashed after all....
grow some grey matter ,,....:lol::lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER @Talon please dont support a mind midget like him.I am not expecting it from you guys.
A guy who says he owns a "TOYAATA-Pajero" is nothing short of a "baudet" to me.And to top it all,he says all Pakistanis say that.
Phaleeez somebody drill some sense into him.:moil:

This guy is obsessed with trolling me.And is not man enough to fight it out.Lolzz
Typical Bharoti Hindu Sardar G brain is on the show here. Where i precisely say i own a Toyota Pajero? I said i own Lexus!

And u bharotis r still stuck with yr Maruti and Nano.

Phaleeez bsessed with trolling me.And is not man enough to fight it out.Lolzz
Typical Bharoti Hindu Sardar G brain is on the show here. Where i precisely say i own a Toyota Pajero? I said i own Lexus!

This is your dialogue
Umair Nawaz said:
My Dad is a retrd. Lt Gen He owns Toyata Pajero. As we live in Azad Kashmir and terrain is mountainous so we need a powerful vehicle to freely move

and you posted it here
Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank | Page 9

:coffee:

It proves that you are just gloating and chest thumping without taking ground realities into account....you firing over your richness shoulder is not going to change the reality for the poors.

It proves that you are just gloating and chest thumping without taking ground realities into account....you firing over your richness shoulder is not going to change the reality for the poors.
and u sitting in UK know all the ground realities of the world.....
know it will nt change the reality of poor...but our richness is enough to burn a hole in ur hateful heart......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank windy u came........It was just me against them hordes all along!!!

But still we r growing better then them.

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

Thank windy u came........It was just me against them hordes all along!!!

But still we r growing better then them.

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

yes and a brainwashed is brainwashed after all....
grow some grey matter ,,....:lol::lol:
and thats precisely why i said a bharoti is a bharoti.

read my post again. If u havnt lost yr concentration in my obsession.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
read my post again. If u havnt lost yr concentration in my obsession.
Well re-read your post again.
and then re-read my reply to it.
Frankly i am not surprised that it whooshed over you head.:coffee:

My father own a Toyota Pajero and I OWN A LEXUS!!!

Got it u hindu Creature!!

There you go again.

Heights of ludicrousness!!!

How many times should I tell you...that Pajero is owned by Mitsubishi and not toyota.
(thankgod atleast you got the spelling of Toyota right this time, otherwise TOYAATA sounded very funny :lol: )

Coming up with 2011 articles.. Read new ones...
Below the line: Increasing poverty affecting 40% population, says report – The Express Tribune

Jump in Pakistan’s poverty level - DAWN.COM

PAKISTAN: Increasing level of poverty in Pakistan!! — Asian Human Rights Commission

Will give you more if you want to see truth.. We admitting our poverty is worst.. But with other south asian countries we are decreasing it rapidly.. But in your country it is increasing.. Open your eyes bro.. It is alarming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom