What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
India cannot match China, not in next 20-30 years. China is way ahead their infrastructure, planned development and effectiveness to implement decision makes them superior.

We can match them in that time when we have the right government, which is just coming to power in place this month.

What we need is to evolve in our governance. The only difference between Nepal and India was that you are a landlocked country and we aren't. Both Nepal and India were ruled by Royalty even in modern times who took all the wealth for their luxuries. You by the Shah dynasty and us by the Nehru Dynasty.

All we need to do it to get our acts right which we are. They were once behind us as late as 1978-80 but because of a pragmatic leadership, they rose ahead while we are involved in the brawls of our royal family soon to be kicked out.

My argument was only on your post and merit of it... Not others....

and thats why i said u dont need to be judge and jury when u have a little clue of the argument and who is actually doing what. If u take out one's post and only give yr view in it individually not knowing if the others r already insulting him or not is a total discrimination(im sorry to be so strait forward and excuse me of not sugar quoting it). And that guy is still continuing.

Basically i was reacting in anger against not just a single member but all those hordes. I didnt expected much from u anyways as u being yrself indian and for yr natural affiliation for them.

Goodbye

Last edited:
and thats why i said u dont need to be judge and jury when u have a little clue of the argument and who is actually doing what. If u take out one's post and only give yr view in it individual not knowing if the others r already insulting him or not is a total discrimination(im sorry to be so strait forward and excuse me of not sugar quoting it). And that guy is still continuing.

Basically i was reacting in anger against not just a single member but all those hordes. I didnt expected much from u anyways as u being yrself indian and for yr natural affiliation for them.

Goodbye

are umair bhai...apna pajama to lete jao....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and thats why i said u dont need to be judge and jury when u have a little clue of the argument and who is actually doing what. If u take out one's post and only give yr view in it individual not knowing if the others r already insulting him or not is a total discrimination(im sorry to be so strait forward and excuse me of not sugar quoting it). And that guy is still continuing.

Goodbye

Yes i dont need to judge u and i said this in the thread already, but again i will explain it to you the reason behind the negative rating.......... You said " Hindu creature" Which i found offensive..... and probably the worst in this thread...... thats the reason.... By the way as i said half of the discussion was useless or personal....

I am out of this thread.... and this should closed soon.....

We can match them in that time when we have the right government, which is just coming to power in place this month.

What we need is to evolve in our governance. The only difference between Nepal and India was that you are a landlocked country and we aren't. Both Nepal and India were ruled by Royalty even in modern times who took all the wealth for their luxuries. You by the Shah dynasty and us by the Nehru Dynasty.

All we need to do it to get our acts right which we are. They were once behind us as late as 1978-80 but because of a pragmatic leadership, they rose ahead while we are involved in the brawls of our royal family soon to be kicked out.
Thats the fact but, its now more then these leaders. we need 2 make dramatic reform in way of governance so no matter who so comes 2 power Nehru or Shah or some shit, system carries the process in right track.

I am disagreeing with OP.

Maintaining the edge on western border and remaining enough strong on eastern border, is right policy for us and if you observe till now we have followed this policy.

How strong is strong enough?

We have NO policy on eastern border FYI. There has been absolutely nothing done on the eastern flank while everytime someone asked the puppet PM and his Owner the question, they skipped it. We had a solid chance to build up our economy on the economic platform but they did nothing.

We don't even have enough roads in the border region for light tanks; wait, what light tanks? Even they have been pending for years together. For 30+ years, we have been asking the government to give us a mountain strike corps and a separate regiment for Sikkim. After dragging their feet for decades, finally we got it a couple of years ago. And just raising a strike core is not enough. There is absolutely nothing in logistics compared to a stronger China. We are well armed from earlier times but still nothing except special units. 80s style helmets are still visible among soldiers in the lowest of ranks; instead of using kevlar jackets, they still use the flak and ceramic heavy BPJs; no covers for joints, no net-centric capability, no night-vision equipment, oudated INSAS. I mean WTF?

Is this how the fools in the centre define 'strong enough'?

Arunachal still remains un-fenced for the 'fear of upsetting' our neighbours, a term coined by the p***y-cleaner we call our incumbent PM.

I don't say that we should hike our budget by 30% immediately because that is NOT the problem.

The problem is a pathetic, indigenous defence production.

But a sensible government coming up post elections, should focus 90% on the eastern border and 10% on the western border for at least 3 years non-stop. Built up military capability, logistics and infrastructure here for wartime as well as peace time.

If china planes to attack India then it will be Eastern sector not the Western sector coz road connectivity with eastern sector is much near to Chinese military establishment NH 318 connects port of china, industrial city of Chengdu as well as air strip in singhatse more effectively then western front of Himanchal, Kashmir and Uttra-khand.

Yes i dont need to judge u and i said this in the thread already, but again i will explain it to you the reason behind the negative rating.......... You said " Hindu creature" Which i found offensive..... and probably the worst in this thread...... thats the reason.... By the way as i said half of the discussion was useless or personal....
then that depends on how this term is taken in the different societies.

Let me explain.

Where we live. Muslim or Hindu or anyother is accepted in our country as Identity of people. In Iran, Saudia Arabia and other ME also Indians r called Hindis and refer an individual of hind as Hindu is the individual who lives in yr side of border(in arabic yr country is called Al Hind). This term is accepted in our society as well. So When i say u Hindu it means ''u hindi speaking man'' or '' a person living in yr country. Heck the ME people even call yr muslims as hindi too and individually call them hindu.

Its a geographical term as accepted in our societies and rest of muslim world. It has nothing to do with yr religion or we mean it that way or should be taken that way. Yr Religion in Urdu is called Hindu Maatt and in yr hindi if im not wrong is called 'Hinduvita'.

Its just a co-incident that both these worlds include the world ''hindu'' in common. And frankly im not responsible for this as im not that old to have invented it.

So if in future any of our member refers Hindu to yr people it means what it is understood in our societies not what it is taken in yrs. As we r not yr countrymen or we have a lot of idea abt yr language, its terms and references. So learn to give a benefit of doubt here

Understand!

Hence yr negative rating on this impression (if u thought it was referred to yr religion) was wrong.

are umair bhai...apna pajama to lete jao....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
oh so yr ajmal pathan?

nope i have decided not to take it there....i want to to be fair to you I will show you what exactly i have in my mind.

@nair
This is why @Umair Nawaz deserves a negative rating.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Emmie
Why not go ahead take it in GHQ so that every Moderator and TT can see what yr real face is and what type of actual person r.

I was waiting anxiously to be honest. Because im dead sure u dont have any case there and would be wooed out.
Maybe u have realized that yourself as well.

Last edited:
@Umair Nawaz, mate why are you wasting your time with some Indian trolls, i have visited some Indian sites, there's no members there but only Indians,an acute case of blind leading blind hence when some Indian members come on an open to all forum like Def.pk, they are unable to contain themselves and start chest thumping India this and India that..... the real powers or their nationals don't need to gloat their capabilities...... as some sane minded Indian think tank said, India may be one of the biggest country in the world but it's achievements are such that it has to look towards a minute state like Israel for it's security..... so let it be leave some Indian members to be happy in their pool.

Last edited:
a minute state like Israel

112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom