What's new

NY cops and burqa-clad Muslim women scuffle at amusement park on Eid

Which had an active CIA involvement in it. Making the NYPD program illegal & unconstitutional. Geez! You just don't get it, do you?

No, I am correct: CIA acted in a general, advisory capacity upon invitation. That keeps the NYPD program legal and constitutional.

No, I am correct: CIA acted in a general, advisory capacity upon invitation. That keeps the NYPD program legal and constitutional.

Is it an advisory capacity when the creator of the whole program is a CIA officer, on a CIA payroll? Is it an advisory position when the CIA officer on the CIA payroll is in charge of executing & overseeing this whole program? You're not being honest with yourself, & you know it.

Is it an advisory capacity when the creator of the whole program is a CIA officer, on a CIA payroll? Is it an advisory position when the CIA officer on the CIA payroll is in charge of executing & overseeing this whole program? You're not being honest with yourself, & you know it.

I am always honest, above all.

You seem to be upset and thus not thinking calmly here. The program was created and executed by the NYPD. How about we give our discussion a break and resume a little bit later?

I am always honest, above all.

You seem to be upset and thus not thinking calmly here. The program was created and executed by the NYPD. How about we give our discussion a break and resume a little bit later?

No, the program was created by a CIA officer on a CIA payroll. Making it a CIA program as well. If he was on a NYPD payroll, it would have been different. The CIA wouldn't have been implicated in that case. If a shareholder buys the shares of a company, doesn't he own part of that company? I'm not upset btw.

No, the program was created by a CIA officer on a CIA payroll. Making it a CIA program as well. If he was on a NYPD payroll, it would have been different. The CIA wouldn't have been implicated in that case. If a shareholder buys the shares of a company, doesn't he own part of that company? I'm not upset btw.

Okay, let me request this of you: What is the evidence upon which you say the bolded part above, specially the two underlined words?

A bit heavy handed. And the organizer should have informed the people about the rule.

Ever seen the reality series "Cops"? It's pretty much the same drill for a white man or woman in America and at times way more violent when the police whip their tasers out.

Okay, let me request this of you: What is the evidence upon which you say the bolded part above, specially the two underlined words?

Sure. Just read the article on this thread (opening post of the thread/Post # 1):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/127444-inside-nypd-art-spying-muslims.html

I'll focus on the pertinent excerpt:

The architect of this and other programs was a veteran CIA officer who oversaw the program while working with the NYPD on the CIA payroll.

How does it make it a CIA program as well? The creator of the program is a CIA employee, working for the CIA as an active member on the program, as part of his duty (as he is on the CIA payroll) for the CIA. Which implicates the CIA's involvement in the whole thing.

Sure. Just read the article on this thread (opening post of the thread/Post # 1):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/127444-inside-nypd-art-spying-muslims.html

I'll focus on the pertinent excerpt:

The architect of this and other programs was a veteran CIA officer who oversaw the program while working with the NYPD on the CIA payroll.

How does it make it a CIA program as well? The creator of the program is a CIA employee, working for the CIA as an active member on the program, as part of his duty (as he is on the CIA payroll) for the CIA. Which implicates the CIA's involvement in the whole thing.

The excerpt is correct. Your conclusions are NOT.

What is incorrect about my conclusions, specifically?

Legally speaking, NYPD is responsible for the program, and not the CIA. NYPD can ask any federal agency for assistance, and any officer seconded to the NYPD for any length of time in an advisory capacity does not change this fact.

Legally speaking, NYPD is responsible for the program, and not the CIA. NYPD can ask any federal agency for assistance, and any officer seconded to the NYPD for any length of time in an advisory capacity does not change this fact.

If a CIA officer is an active member (creating, overseeing, executing it) of the program, & he is on a CIA payroll, he is fulfilling his duties for the CIA, not the NYPD.

btw, interesting tit bit from CIA site FAQs

Does the CIA spy on Americans? Does it keep a file on you?

CIA’s mission is to collect information related to foreign intelligence and foreign counterintelligence. By law, the CIA is specifically prohibited from collecting intelligence concerning the domestic activities of U.S. citizens. By direction of the President in Executive Order 12333, as amended, and in accordance with procedures approved by the Attorney General, the CIA is restricted in the collection of intelligence information directed against U.S. citizens. Collection is allowed only for an authorized intelligence purpose; for example, if there is a reason to believe that an individual is involved in espionage or international terrorist activities. The CIA’s procedures require senior approval for any such collection that is allowed, and, depending on the collection technique employed, the sanction of the Director of National Intelligence and Attorney General may be required. These restrictions on the CIA, or similar ones, have been in effect since the 1970s.

If a CIA officer is an active member (creating, overseeing, executing it) of the program, & he is on a CIA payroll, he is fulfilling his duties for the CIA, not the NYPD.

No, he is helping the NYPD fulfill its duties, as requested.

Back
Top Bottom