What's new

NY cops and burqa-clad Muslim women scuffle at amusement park on Eid

Rehna we Amirkia witch the herktain we aisian kerniyan. Law is law. You have to respect that. If laws prohibit the use of scarf then muslim women should either stay away or perhaps not wear one.

No it doesn't........but raiding Muslim communities just because of their religion or the region they are from (Pakistan(i) in this case)...is......

There were 28 country origins surveilled, and all of them were not muslim countries either. Any raids conducted were on the basis of the evidence gathered, not discrimination.

They did NOT single out any one group by race, national origin or religious inclination. The program covered all races, nationalities and religions, and it was NOT a CIA program.

It was a program created, overseen & executed by a CIA officer on a CIA payroll, so that means the CIA was involved in this program big time. Making this whole program illegal & unconstitutional. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I'm tired of repeating myself.

It was a program created, overseen & executed by a CIA officer on a CIA payroll, so that means the CIA was involved in this program big time. Making this whole program illegal & unconstitutional. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I'm tired of repeating myself.

Because your assertions are WRONG.

It was an NYPD program. Is that too difficult to accept?

There were 28 country origins surveilled, and all of them were not muslim countries either. Any raids conducted were on the basis of the evidence gathered, not discrimination.

Physical raids mean nothing in actual world. This is 21st Century where being a Muslim in America you will have your phones tapped anyway......that's more than a raid....someone listening to your conversations.....or even more...having a computer listen to it...

It was an NYPD program, created by a CIA officer that oversaw it, executed it; making him an active member in this program. He was on a CIA payroll, making the CIA involved, hence making this whole program illegal. Doesn't matter if it was a NYPD program or not, it is illegal & unconstitutional. Why is it too difficult to accept?

Hey......i wouldn't go as far to say his assertions are wrong. It is a NYPD program because we somehow know about it......it starts with NYPD but where does it end?

Maybe LAPD has one...? We all know about their extraordinary rendition programs, secret prisons abroad to circumvent the jurisdiction issue....and more.

Follow the law - Period.Now Police could have handled the situation better but =Muslims should have left the place instead of arguing with the police.

Hey......i wouldn't go as far to say his assertions are wrong. It is a NYPD program because we somehow know about it......it starts with NYPD but where does it end?

Maybe LAPD has one...? We all know about their extraordinary rendition programs, secret prisons abroad to circumvent the jurisdiction issue....and more.

Well, those are more speculations, and I cannot discuss them in any logical manner. Come up with whatever fancy conspiracy theory here and I won't object, but legal definitions and proofs are precise for a reason.

They did NOT single out any one group by race, national origin or religious inclination. The program covered all races, nationalities and religions, and it was NOT a CIA program.

Read the article i posted about NYPD spying on muslim communities AGAIN.......that's one single religion.....

Physical raids mean nothing in actual world. This is 21st Century where being a Muslim in America you will have your phones tapped anyway......that's more than a raid....someone listening to your conversations.....or even more...having a computer listen to it...

This is the 21st century where everybody is equally surveilled, it has nothing to do with religion. Okay? :D

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Read the article i posted about NYPD spying on muslim communities AGAIN.......that's one single religion.....

Read ALL of it already, and your conclusions of what is in the article are selective.

Well, those are more speculations, and I cannot discuss them in any logical manner. Come up with whatever fancy conspiracy theory here and I won't object, but legal definitions and proofs are precise for a reason.

I'm still waiting for your response to Post # 36. Thanks

I'm still waiting for your response to Post # 36. Thanks

Already did:

It was an NYPD program, created by a CIA officer that oversaw it, executed it; making him an active member in this program. He was on a CIA payroll, making the CIA involved, hence making this whole program illegal. Doesn't matter if it was a NYPD program or not, it is illegal & unconstitutional. Why is it too difficult to accept?

It DOES matter a WHOLE lot because it is an NYPD program.

Already did:

It DOES matter a WHOLE lot because it is an NYPD program.

Which had an active CIA involvement in it. Making the NYPD program illegal & unconstitutional. Geez! You just don't get it, do you?

Back
Top Bottom