What's new

Now, Chinese choppers enter several hundred kilometres inside India

发现所有伪装中国人的ID都有一个共同点,开个贴引下群嘲和仇恨,然后转身不见。

哪几个ID各自心里都有数。

Let me get this right - their aircraft entered and then they left? What kind of pansy invasion is that? Why didn't they stay and fight?

When the McMahon Line was drawn, there were no inputs from China. I suggest it is China's way of saying they don't recognise the Line.

wow, my post and your reply were deleted. go figure! guess we live in an irredentist world, eh :lol:

Correct! There is a big difference of the quality of lives between Tibetans in india and in Xizang. If time permits, the whole Tawang + Zangnan will revert back to China without firing a single bullet, hopefully.

The US statement is not true! It should be:

"We'll attack you if you do not do as told"

Russia:

"We'll attack you when the next Big Games Event comes"

North Korea:

"If you attack us, we'll attack South Korea"

Japan:

"If you attack us, we'll tell USA"

China:

"If you attack us, we'll roll out our next carrier killers and stealth planes"

Just like sending fishing boats to Senkakus or Chinese claimed map on passport which was later stapled or stamped with respective claims. :lol:

Chinese choppers enter several hundred kilometres inside India

That's one hell of a deep incursion, if it's indeed true, why didn't India or rather IAF intercept them . !!

I'm thinking the same. Choppers aren't that difficult to ground either. I think at least some part of the reporting is exaggeration.

That's because China is not small country and India know her place, they can't afford stupidity that's why trying to act like mature.

Wanna bet that if India and china go to war, Pakistan will stay away from the whole affair?

I'm thinking the same. Choppers aren't that difficult to ground either. I think at least some part of the reporting is exaggeration.

Wanna bet that if India and china go to war, Pakistan will stay away from the whole affair?

it depends on how the war fares,if China had a crushing victory,all South Asian countries would jump in and try to grab something out of it.

it depends on how the war fares,if China had a crushing victory,all South Asian countries would jump in and try to grab something out of it.

A 'crushing' victory against a million+ army. Well, let's talk about that later :disagree: . Anyways, I can bet you something else- forget supporting you during the war, Pakistan will not even give you public support on anything before that. If the tension continues, pak will not ask India to respect any 'historic rights' of china- wanna bet??

I don't think China needs any help to deal with India

Well done CHINA......our support is always with you.....
Sweep the India..
.......................................BUDDHA IS BORN IN NEPAL....................

What's the purpose of highlighted part? :blink:

936434_10151412663931482_8522206_n.jpg

Nops its rather simple for them. They will rephrase it if any one attack us we will not play cricket with pakistan :D

I don't think China needs any help to deal with India

What's the purpose of highlighted part? :blink:

Verry sophisticated quibbling. That doesn't answer the question and the I think the reason why you did that is because in your gut you know what I said was right :D

Well done CHINA......our support is always with you.....
Sweep the India..
.......................................BUDDHA IS BORN IN NEPAL....................
Sweep a good word,european look like arrogant Indian be swept away.

Let me get this right - their aircraft entered and then they left? What kind of pansy invasion is that? Why didn't they stay and fight?

PLAAF wanted to fight but after seeing Indian soldiers and aircraft running away, our fighters left as there was nothing to shoot at.

Back
Top Bottom