What's new

Now, Chinese choppers enter several hundred kilometres inside India

It is, second each side has it's own view as all things do, and each will claim it's true. Now we see what are our opinions and our disagreement are, that is the conclusion that has come and that will be mine. I agreed to disagree with what you say.

The question isn't whether Indian media or what China claims, is true. The question is who do you believe?

Everybody knows they are saying different.. and actually opposite things.

Most chinese here seem to believe that India media is reporting is true.... claims by chinese spokesperson are nothing but lies.

You cannot believe both to be true.... I don't see, why you are evading making a clear choice??

Are you saying that the news report may or may not be true... you just don't know !!!!

The question isn't whether Indian media or what China claims, is true. The question is who do you believe?

Everybody knows they are saying different.. and actually opposite things.

Most chinese here seem to believe that India media is reporting is true.... claims by chinese spokesperson are nothing but lies.

You cannot believe both to be true.... I don't see, why you are evading making a clear choice??

Are you saying that the news report may or may not be true... you just don't know !!!!

I don't, second news as of now of going into going deeper in disputed land is only reported by Indian sources which is why I do not see it true as of now as you do chinese claims.

Well, you attempted the same thing in 1999 by putting up some "tents" in Kargil.

You could have taught us a lesson, yourself.. no?

Did you gain some wisdom from that experience, which you could share with your chinese friends?

well we still had balls to come there and if it wasnt for musharaf we wud have been there till now mate. u shud thank musharaf that he actually showed how indian he was by heart ,, on the other hand we are 5 times smaller country than you and china is three times bigger than you i guess ,.. so i think my advise for u guys wud be one word ...................RUN

I don't, second news as of now of going into going deeper in disputed land is only reported by Indian sources which is why I do not see it true as of now as you do chinese claims.

because PLA is in our land... if IA is in your land... your media will start......

well we still had balls to come there and if it wasnt for musharaf we wud have been there till now mate. u shud thank musharaf that he actually showed how indian he was by heart ,, on the other hand we are 5 times smaller country than you and china is three times bigger than you i guess ,.. so i think my advise for u guys wud be one word ...................RUN

:lol: We will make them run and you can count on it.

There's nothing wrong with being a cheerleader, every country does it. Also, there is no need to actually be so defensive, all you have to do is prove me wrong...oh wait, you can't.

Back
Top Bottom