What's new

Now, Chinese choppers enter several hundred kilometres inside India

Verry sophisticated quibbling. That doesn't answer the question and the I think the reason why you did that is because in your gut you know what I said was right :D

I wouldn't let any opportunity to get Kashmir but good for India that i am not in charge. Our stupid leaders stayed out in 62 and most likely they will repeat it in future.

I wouldn't let any opportunity to get Kashmir but good for India that i am not in charge. Our stupid leaders stayed out in 62 and most likely they will repeat it in future.

Never mind...the situation has changed now...It is the same situation when Pakistan blackmails about its nuclear bomb when it is confronted with any competetion from India...In the same vein, knowing fully well that China is superior military power, Indian will react to its best to protect its national integrity using the last option of nuclear umbrella.....So it does not matter Pakisan joins or not...You can invite some other folks to join too...Anyway India will be dusted....but it will make sure none of other enemey nations have any grass to be left behind in their nation too...:omghaha:

I KNEW you'd say this :lol: . I think the real reasons are something else, but that's for a different discussion at a different time.

Never mind...the situation has changed now...It is the same situation when Pakistan blackmails about its nuclear bomb when it is confronted with any competetion from India...In the same vein, knowing fully well that China is superior military power, Indian will react to its best to protect its national integrity using the last option of nuclear umbrella.....So it does not matter Pakisan joins or not...You can invite some other folks to join too...Anyway India will be dusted....but it will make sure none of other enemey nations have any grass to be left behind in their nation too...:omghaha:

India have to deal with many countries, But all of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is for our beloved neighbor - We don't want any Indian complains that mujhy nuke nahi mila. Now back to topic

India have to deal with many countries, But all of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is for our beloved neighbor - We don't want any Indian complains that mughy nuke nahi mila. Now back to topic

You donot understand my point...Honestly..I am on topic...the point is China is militarily superior to INDIA....So in that sense..going forward whenever any confrontation happens, it will be always a threat that China will overrun India. So in that context Indian can use all possible option to retain its position...If China and its gov really want to a fight in 21st century rather than economics, then there is no choice than to fight out let entire south asia and china dust out each other with dirtiest option...

Well done CHINA......our support is always with you.....
Sweep the India..
.......................................BUDDHA IS BORN IN NEPAL....................

There was no Nepal at that time but Kiratdesh and Lumbini was not the part of Kiratdesh at that time.

There was no Nepal at that time but Kiratdesh and Lumbini was not the part of Kiratdesh

Gautama was our prince. Terai plains is included in our historical / traditional homeland.

For thousands of year Buddha was known to world as Indian prince, recently Lumbini became the part of Nepal.

yeh thats why Budhists were driven out to friendly postures out of currnt day india.

anyway back to China topic

Back
Top Bottom