What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Islamabad - A Pakistan Air Force jet fighter crashed Wednesday near the north-western town of Attock, killing the pilot, the military said.

The Chinese-built F-7 aircraft was on a routine training mission when it went down in a field after apparently suffering a technical failure, air force spokesman Air Commodore Tariq Yazdani said.

No one on the ground was injured.

An inquiry was begun into the cause of the accident.
We need JF17 ASAP to replace this jet

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

May Allah grant him peace Amin

Sad news about Flight Lieutenant Shahryar Nisar.

I have added his loss to the known F-7 mishaps in the service of the PAF
Pakistan_F-7P

With respect

Mike Bennett

The guys best friend and course mate is my best friends brother. Flt Arslan Nadeem, and he is shattered right now. And I met Flt lt Shahryar twice.. cheerful guy.

God bless shaheed’s soul and give strength to all around him to pass through this difficult time.

Loosing an officer... is indeed a great loss for the nation.
Very sad occasion, my condolences to the nation of Pakistan.

Indeed a trajic loss. May Allah bless the departed soul.

well a sad news,,,
our bird are going down fast in the recent past now,,,
i wish we can replace them quickly now!!!

may the pilots souls rest in peace!

The reason is the new chiefs increase in night time missions(multiple sorties per mission), both Flt Saud and Shehriar went down due to disorientation.

The reason is the new chiefs increase in night time missions(multiple sorties per mission), both Flt Saud and Shehriar went down due to disorientation.
may well be the case but i dont think that it is an excuse!
i mean not an error on part of pilots but the aircrafts themselves are bit too old to tackle such situations.
i will like to repeat my point by saying that we need to replace them fast! with the JF17 production off n running i hope we can do it quickly!!

regards!

Unfortunately.. this isn't just a matter of "make it so".
The aircraft being old is a factor, but pilot fatigue and disorientation are not something connected to the aircraft.Case in point are USAF eagles going CFIT even with all their advanced upgrades.
Take pride in the fact that while these losses are regrettable it also means our pilots are gaining a lot of night time combat practice, bearing in mind that our most likely aggressor is most likely to launch a surprise attack if it does so at this time.

Last edited:
RIP to him and may Allah bless his soul and help comfort his family and loved ones.

RIP to all martyrs --- sons and daughters of Pakistan.

Unfortunately.. this isn't just a matter of "make it so".
The aircraft being old is a factor, but pilot fatigue and disorientation are not something connected to the aircraft.Case in point are USAF eagles going CFIT even with all their advanced upgrades.
Take pride in the fact that while these losses are regrettable it also means our pilots are gaining a lot of night time combat practice, bearing in mind that our most likely aggressor is most likely to launch a surprise attack if it does so at this time.
agreed that night time combate training is going for good but at the cost of plane and pilots it dont bring much of a prize.
i agree that the crash rate may not be as high as some other planes but still we can not neglect the fact that we are now so often hearing such sad news! i guess it is some fourth ime in past two mosnts with a trainer, a F16, a mirage and now a F7 going down!! with the pilots suffering in almost all the accidents.nw this is not doing us much good.
i hope you understand my point and are of the same view!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom