What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

It is an irrecoverable loss for Shaheed’s family. May God give them strength to pass through this.

prephaps a J8 i guess!!

JH7

Chinese troops in joint exercises with the Russian "Peace Mission-2009" losses: at the second joint training of forces of two countries' troops crashed two military aircraft, both pilots were killed. The statement was made by an informed military source.

"Chinese Air Force plane in the performance of the flight to attack ground targets at a height of approximately 200 meters, lost speed, down to the wing, fell to the ground and exploded. The two pilots - Air Force PLA officers, were killed," - said the source.

According to preliminary estimates, the cause of the disaster was a "pilot error".

JH7

Chinese troops in joint exercises with the Russian "Peace Mission-2009" losses: at the second joint training of forces of two countries' troops crashed two military aircraft, both pilots were killed. The statement was made by an informed military source.

"Chinese Air Force plane in the performance of the flight to attack ground targets at a height of approximately 200 meters, lost speed, down to the wing, fell to the ground and exploded. The two pilots - Air Force PLA officers, were killed," - said the source.

According to preliminary estimates, the cause of the disaster was a "pilot error".

bad loss for the country and the families of the pilots! may god help them out of this difficult phase of lofa and bless the pilots!

regards!

The first thing which comes to your mind is that, the pilot should have saved his life not the F-16 but being a Muslims we all know life and death is in Allahs hand so it was his time to go. :cry:
Some time you take risk and succeed and some time you don’t. I have a example my brother when he was cadet was flying his T-37 and got lost in the air in thick clouds and when the air controller put him on the right path it was too late as he had no fuel left and his I P radio him to eject, so at the final stage before the ejection he took the plane to maximum height and lucky saw Kamra’s runway and took the chance to do crash landing and made safely, the ground crew found only fumes and no fuel in the plane tanks, so at that day he took the risk of crash landing and Allah saved him. Later during High Mark he got ejected in A-5 on the runway and lived even though first few hours of ejection he was fighting for his life but finally survived, even with every thing broken in his body.

In Canada I was on the highway near the air port and a Air France crashed because of bad weather and I saw the plane on fire and the passengers running for the highway and by the look of it no one could have imagined that every one in the plane have survived but they did, it was a miracle to me and made my believe more stronger in "life and death is in Allah’s hand".

Dear Forum Member,

I note that you mention two ejections concerning your brother. With the greatest respect will you be able to give further details of the mishaps. I would also be honoured to add his details, and phot if possible, to my web site at www.ejection-history.org.uk if this is OK with you and your family.
You can either contact me through the forum or if you prefer to email me privately at mbenshar@aol.com
Thank you for reading this request

Regards

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Altogether 9 since the induction in 1983.

I have a list of the F-16 losses at
List being compiled
If it has any errors PLEASE can forum members let me know. Also - if Forum members can add any details of the mishap or of the pilot, possibly a photograph. I will be very grateful.

With respect

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Just delivered and then...

Israeli fighter jet crashes in Colombia; Israeli pilots escape unharmed

An Israeli Kfir-type fighter jet, which was purchased by the Colombian air force, crashed Monday on the coast of the city of Cartagena.

The two Israeli pilots who were flying the plane escaped unharmed, but the aircraft itself was completely destroyed.

hmm but now we have the pic!!

it will be nice to go through the whole story provided that Sir. Munir can give us a link to it!

regards!

Unlike the Indians, not only do you not have the cash for it, even if you did, nobody wants to sell you anything except the chinese.. or maybe the french.

Unlike the Indians, not only do you not have the cash for it, even if you did, nobody wants to sell you anything except the chinese.. or maybe the french.

and this statement comes in response to ????? :what: :what:

i dont see anything relevant to this being discussed here! can you point out if there is one!

regards!

and this statement comes in response to ????? :what: :what:

i dont see anything relevant to this being discussed here! can you point out if there is one!

regards!

Yup.. ur right.. my bad.. was window hopping.. must have replied it wrong.. Funny thing is.. I dont remember where I was going to write this :P

Back
Top Bottom