What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Yup.. ur right.. my bad.. was window hopping.. must have replied it wrong.. Funny thing is.. I dont remember where I was going to write this :P

:lol: this didnt came to my mind otherwise i would not have asked for the question,, but you really confused me :lol:!

ayways thankyou for clearing it!
:cheers:

regards!

Here you go thye full artcile by Late Sqn Ldr Saud.

Attachments

• Sqn Ldr Late SAUD..jpg
    Sqn Ldr Late SAUD..jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Sqn Ldr Late SAUD02..jpg
    Sqn Ldr Late SAUD02..jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Sqn Ldr Late SAUD03..jpg
    Sqn Ldr Late SAUD03..jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 64

DAD from what I see in his profile a lot of experience in emergency recovers. This means it was not the pilot but something wrong with the plane. A pilot of his caliber and seniority could not have a CFIT problem. If he had a problem why didn't he call a Mayday? He could have told GCI or ATC about his emergency.

Sqn Ldr Saud has written a good article and the point is important.
The aircraft shown with S/L Saud is a Mirage-2000 whereas I guess he must have flown Mirage-III or V. In the second case, the pilot flew F-7PG and the picture shown is of F-7P. However, thanks for the articles.

Few more of Sqdn Ldr Saud from the album. A true gentleman, a top fighter pilot, a husband, a father and now a Shaheed. God bless his soul.

saud1.jpg Centre, with airforce buddies.

saud2.jpg 9 squadron

saud3.jpg left

saud4.jpg Sitting extreme right.

God Bless his soul - he was a Brave fighter pilot !:pakistan:

yes, indeed!
but the actual reason of the crash still is a mystery and i guess it is to remain so for ever!
but whatever the reason would have been, it realy was a huge loss!

regards!

Sqn Ldr Saud has written a good article and the point is important.
The aircraft shown with S/L Saud is a Mirage-2000 whereas I guess he must have flown Mirage-III or V. In the second case, the pilot flew F-7PG and the picture shown is of F-7P. However, thanks for the articles.

Talk to Flight Safety Directorate, why they showed pictures of Mirage 2000 and F-7.

We should not go in such details, just read the articles.... I really Miss Saud Sb, though I never met him but his memories will remain in my heart and mind forever

PAF F-16 crashes near Sargodha

July 17, 2009 (by Asif Shamim) - An F-16 from the Pakistan Air Force has crashed in the vicinity of Khosab on Thursday. The pilot was killed.

According to a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) spokesman, the plane was on routine night training mission when it crashed close to village of NurPur, 105km south west of Sargodha.

Sargodha police said, fire broke out at the accident site, while rescue workers are making all efforts to bring it under control. According to police, the pilots body now identified as Squadron Leader Saud Ghulam Nabi has been recovered from the wreckage.

A board of inquiry has been setup to investigate the cause of the accident.

The last F-16 lost by the PAF was back in 1994, also in the vicinity of Sargodha.

http://www.f-16.net/news_article3631.html

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Lillah!

May Saud Ghulam Nabi rest in peace, and all those righteous men/women who have died for this great nation, Ameen!

ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force pilot was killed on Wednesday as his aircraft crashed in Attock, the PAF reported.

The aircraft crashed while on a routine training mission and was being flown by Flight Lieutenant Shahryar Nisar

No loss of civilian life or property has been reported on ground.

The PAF says its Air Headquarters have ordered a board of inquiry to determine the cause of accident. — DawnNews

ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force pilot was killed on Wednesday as his aircraft crashed in Attock, the PAF reported.

The aircraft crashed while on a routine training mission and was being flown by Flight Lieutenant Shahryar Nisar

No loss of civilian life or property has been reported on ground.

The PAF says its Air Headquarters have ordered a board of inquiry to determine the cause of accident. — DawnNews

very sad news about the pilot!
may Allah Bless his soul!:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

^ do we know the a/c type!

very sad news about the pilot!
may Allah Bless his soul!:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

^ do we know the a/c type!

Nops sir, not for the time being, but attock has seen mostly mirages & F-7 crashes in the past. My guess anyone of these.

But a more informed source would be more helpful.

Islamabad - A Pakistan Air Force jet fighter crashed Wednesday near the north-western town of Attock, killing the pilot, the military said.

The Chinese-built F-7 aircraft was on a routine training mission when it went down in a field after apparently suffering a technical failure, air force spokesman Air Commodore Tariq Yazdani said.

No one on the ground was injured.

An inquiry was begun into the cause of the accident.

Back
Top Bottom