What's new

Not an 'Iota of Change' onKashmir Policy: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might bicker among each other but even Modi got furious when Nawaz called MMS a Dehati woman. So, no matter if one is right winger, leftist, or pseudo secular. We will have you by your jugular in no time.

And I wish people paid me in this colorful society because of my avatar. but Alas I love payment in kinds and that too in lovely ways. :tongue::devil:

The main issue? you tried eveything that was in your hands. Be it talks, wars or the infiltration. But once you got defeated in all your endeavors you guys are back to square one. that is .... itching for some external help. Pehle khud ka ghar sambhalo phir fariyad karna bechare Kashimiryo ke liye !!!

Toh aap kaunsa khud ka ghar sambhaal rahe hain? Khud ka ghar sambhalne wale har baat per doosron ko ilzaam nahin daite aapke ghar mein toh parinda mein marr jaye toh aap uski zimaidari nahin utha sakte. Zimaidaar riyaasat apni zimaidaari uthaati hai na ke har waqt kisi na kisi ki talaash mein magan ho ke apne naakami chupayi jaye.

We might bicker among each other but even Modi got furious when Nawaz called MMS a Dehati woman. So, no matter if one is right winger, leftist, or pseudo secular. We will have you by your jugular in no time.

Haha.. have us by our jugular cool.. go ahead try it.

And I wish people paid me in this colorful society because of my avatar. but Alas I love payment in kinds and that too in lovely ways. :tongue::devil:

Im sure you do.. now tht india is so "advanced"...;)

:omghaha: That thick came from your sissy PM. Who himself ran to US like slut in the midst of Kargil.

Looks like the rape crisis has screwed ur tiny brain.... hence use of such words.. besides.. did mrs MMS cry her heart out infront of obama?:lol:

The main issue? you tried eveything that was in your hands. Be it talks, wars or the infiltration. But once you got defeated in all your endeavors you guys are back to square one. that is .... itching for some external help. Pehle khud ka ghar sambhalo phir fariyad karna bechare Kashimiryo ke liye !!!

And secondly its not your fault like most Indians you were too busy in slinging mud at others to notice what main issue i was referring to because if you did you would have been ashamed rather than being proud over the points you mentioned.

Comparing this with military aid ???? :lol:

Read again sunshine... also did you forget india also got military aid both from russia and america?

As for military aid to Pakistan its CSF.. and the port and road services used by NATO.

Toh aap kaunsa khud ka ghar sambhaal rahe hain? Khud ka ghar sambhalne wale har baat per doosron ko ilzaam nahin daite aapke ghar mein toh parinda mein marr jaye toh aap uski zimaidari nahin utha sakte. Zimaidaar riyaasat apni zimaidaari uthaati hai na ke har waqt kisi na kisi ki talaash mein magan ho ke apne naakami chupayi jaye.

I totally concede your point sister and I wish Indians could be a bit mature while accusing Pakistanis, but this is international politics. Yahan galat cheez ko agar sahi time pe thik tarah paish kiya jaye to woh galat nahi kahlati.
I am not trying to preach but, halat aur anjaam dekh kar fariyad karni chahiye. We shamelessly do it and so should you, but do it where it can garner most brownie points.

Read again sunshine... also did you forget india also got military aid both from russia and america?

As for military aid to Pakistan its CSF.. and the port and road services used by NATO.

First of all I really dnt know India ever got military aid from any of country if you have any link then post... what was the last time India got any military aid???

Pakistan is depend on military aid from its independence and you want to compare it with education programs ...:lol:

Haha.. have us by our jugular cool.. go ahead try it.
Im sure you do.. now tht india is so "advanced"...;)

Well what is Kashmir to Pakistan if not the Jugular? I might have mis-spelled it but still.
Well on the second part of your answer I sense a bit of jealousy. :tongue: it's the weekend man lighten up a bit. We curse out each other all year long .. but atleast we can be comrade on certain common grounds/topics.

This is negligible economic aid when compared with this divorced bed partner.

Rape crisis is good, isn't it ??May be bad for you, that is quite understandable :rofl:

Did you asked Nawaz , what did Obama really made him do before sanctioning 1.6 Billion $ aid. :omghaha:

So the citizen of poodle country is now
clutching to straws.:rofl:

I will leave that for dogs like you.

:omghaha: That thick came from your sissy PM. Who himself ran to US like slut in the midst of Kargil.

Yes it's akin begging. So many times your shameless PMs have been delcined on that particular subject but still like Kargil episode your pussssy Nawaz runs to US to save his back from being whooped .

It's not hard to understand, who pays who for some action.

Your families would be proud.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

This is negligible economic aid when compared with this divorced bed partner.

Rape crisis is good, isn't it ??May be bad for you, that is quite understandable :rofl:

Did you asked Nawaz , what did Obama really made him do before sanctioning 1.6 Billion $ aid. :omghaha:

So the citizen of poodle country is now
clutching to straws.:rofl:

I will leave that for dogs like you.

Yes it's akin begging. So many times your shameless PMs have been delcined on that particular subject but still like Kargil episode your pussssy Nawaz runs to US to save his back from being whooped .

It's not hard to understand, who pays who for some action.

Your families would be proud.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I really dnt know India ever got military aid from any of country if you have any link then post... what was the last time India got any military aid???

Haha.. why dont you google?

Pakistan is depend on military aid from its independence and you want to compare it with education programs ...:lol:

Does food insecurity,social uplift,poverty reduction,climate changes etc mean "educational programs?

Aah well just like Nawaz went to US, you too called in the big guns !!!!

Aah well just like Nawaz went to US, you too called in the big guns !!!!

check out the posts nigga.. if thts how u wanna roll.. il be obliged to help... dogs,p...ys,bed partners etc... i can repay you in the same words...

Now don't hide behind your mods , why don't you see your posts to which those post were replied.

They are after all sissyies.

Yeah big men use abusive words.. haha.. internet warrior..

Is that why Uncle Sam is looking the other way while Mujahideen are being shifted from Afghanistan-Pakistan to Indian Occupied Muslim Kashmir? Yes, not an iota of change indeed.

So are you accepting that this is the reason of ceasefire violations and few pakistani civilians getting killed in response?

Or

Are you saying pakistan is exporting terrorists?

No our PM was talking about terrorism emanating from your soil and whole world is afflicted with that and so is talking about that.

Terrorism his hot subject of whole world today.

I am sure you meant terrorism emanating from anywhere in the world except India is a hot topic.

check out the posts nigga.. if thts how u wanna roll.. il be obliged to help... dogs,p...ys,bed partners etc... i can repay you in the same words...
Oh come on Desi bruv .... what did you meant when you said my avatar would fetch me some. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom