What's new

Not an 'Iota of Change' onKashmir Policy: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Indian military be trampled under the feet of an army that is four times smaller for 24 years non-stop is beyond me? I mean, it's not like Pakistan has the backing 48 militaries or something like in Afghanistan.

What does the darpoke Indian military get paid for?

Why are you so scared of Pakistan? Hamari mushrooms say kya darr lagta hai?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: We are scared of you is this the reason Pakistani PM begging USA for Kashmir issue ??

The world is fed up with Islamic terrorism. Any effort by Pakistan to use to terrorism as tool to create any nuisance in any part of India will categorize Pakistan as a rogue state.

In-fact they are already showing there concerns about terrorist factory's in pak.

Senior administration officials, however, expressed concerns over the terrorism emanating from inside of Pakistan and the impact this could have on the on-going peace talks between India and Pakistan after Sharif was voted to power in May this year.

"Cleary we would be concerned about the terrorist groups that would derail that dialogue process," the official said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...change-onkashmir-policy-us.html#ixzz2iI48MKSJ

:rofl::rofl::rofl: We are scared of you is this the reason Pakistani PM begging USA for Kashmir issue ??

Begging? jackarse its called diplomacy you try to muster up allies in such type of issues.....what was MMS doing crying infront of obama? and when is he doing to US next to suck upto obama and complain about Pakistan like a rural indian woman?

Don't want to sound too prudish .... but i guess you missed the whole plot. the steps would have been more like this
1. Cry a river
2. Build a dam
3. Generate Electricity
4. Cry another river.

Don't want to sound too prudish .... but i guess you missed the whole plot. the steps would have been more like this
1. Cry a river
2. Build a dam
3. Generate Electricity
4. Cry another river.

Says the dudes whose half country doesnt even have access to electricity... epic fail.

How can the Indian military be trampled under the feet of an army that is four times smaller for 24 years non-stop is beyond me? I mean, it's not like Pakistan has the backing 48 militaries or something like in Afghanistan.

IMO, because you are not worth the trouble of ruling. Got it?

Begging? jackarse its called diplomacy you try to muster up allies in such type of issues.....what was MMS doing crying infront of obama? and when is he doing to US next to suck upto obama and complain about Pakistan like a rural indian woman?

idot ... this is worse then begging ...even after so many USA reject your request still crying for same thing again and again.

Only India and Pakistan can solve kashmir issue no one else is allowed...

Expect more pro-India replies from USA. Pakistan's incapability to tackle issues is shown by this.

Who is USA to decide India-Pakistan fate, let USA rot alone.

New Fake account with Fake Flags opened for Trolling.

Why are you ashamed of your Indian Nationality. :rofl:

idot ... this is worse then begging ...even after so many USA reject your request still crying for same thing again and again.

Only India and Pakistan can solve kashmir issue no one else is allowed...

So asking for mediate between 2 states is worse than begging but.. actually begging n complaining about Pakistan is all ok ? great bhopali logic? :lol:

Ouch ... atleast we aren't crying about a damn dam which we weren't able to build over past few decades !!!

Crying about a dam? seriously are you as retarded as the guy in ur display pic? :lol:

Ouch ... atleast we aren't crying about a damn dam which we weren't able to build over past few decades !!!

Crying about a dam? seriously are you as retarded as the guy in ur display pic? :lol:

What software do you use to identify user's nationality in this forum. I know that Admins(may) have the tools. What do you use? Must be pretty good stuff... :coffee:

Yes, I have a tool called COMMON SENSE, Genius.

Newly opened account with Chinese Flags making Anti-Pakistan comments.

So why is your tail on fire with smoke billowing out ?

So asking for mediate between 2 states is worse than begging but.. actually begging n complaining about Pakistan is all ok ? great bhopali logic? :lol:

Showing true face of Pakistan aka terrorism will give us so much benefit of doubt .... You can just see results every one in world asking Pakistan a safe heaven for terrorists. And no one is ready to discuss Kashmir issue. So complaining basically helping us so that world will humiliate you every time you talk about Kashmir infront of any one.

No one care for home grown terrorism in Pakistan because you your self responsible for this.

The world is fed up with Islamic terrorism. Any effort by Pakistan to use to terrorism as tool to create any nuisance in any part of India will categorize Pakistan as a rogue state.

"The world is fed up of Islamic terrorism" I didn't know you represented the entire world and could speak on the behalf of everyone. Its comments like these that are absolutely useless as if all you can look at is what Pakistan does what Indian state does is obviously you're blind spot nothing surprising in that except a few sane Indians here its mostly to be expected from people.

Please it would be far better if we don't lock horns on dams .... I don't want to pull up the facts and hit you on the face with them. Go beg/****** some more in front of US/China/EU/Iran/KSA. Still you guys won't be able to generate enough tears to quench your own thirst.

How dare thse fucka Yankee mardachodh deny polite request of supah powah PAKISTAN. We wll have da last laff when dese kafirs are roting in hell. And dose Baniyas making coments will also sufer du same f8. Allah hi Akbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom