What's new

Not an 'Iota of Change' onKashmir Policy: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare thse fucka Yankee mardachodh deny polite request of supah powah PAKISTAN. We wll have da last laff when dese kafirs are roting in hell. And dose Baniyas making coments will also sufer du same f8. Allah hi Akbar.

Don't use the name of Allah in in your pathetic attempts at satire. Did you see any Pakistani bring Ganesh or Shiv in this topic. Look we realize you may not have any regard for your religion, but we certainly care for ours. I'll report it next time.

Yes it's akin begging. So many times your shameless PMs have been delcined on that particular subject but still like Kargil episode your pussssy Nawaz runs to US to save his back from being whooped .

Last time it was your pm crying a river at the same white house, a sorry spectacle seen countless times earlier too. Its diplomacy nothing else.

The world is fed up with Islamic terrorism. Any effort by Pakistan to use to terrorism as tool to create any nuisance in any part of India will categorize Pakistan as a rogue state.

Are you talking about the Free Libya Army and the Free Syria Army?

Yes, I have a tool called COMMON SENSE, Genius.

Newly opened account with Chinese Flags making Anti-Pakistan comments.

So why is your tail on fire with smoke billowing out ?

Bi*ch please :D

Use your common sense and report to Zakir or some other mod dealing with it.
Hardly any Indian will take serious offence to what folks like you post. We have joined a Pakistani forum - we have croc skin. Besides folks like you venting your anger through posts is good. Beats blowing oneself up - does it not? :azn:

Yes it's akin begging. So many times your shameless PMs have been delcined on that particular subject but still like Kargil episode your pussssy Nawaz runs to US to save his back from being whooped .

Got no respect for him... same guy who was double minded on chagai nuke tests... as for shameless so whens MMS leave to US next time to act like a slut infront of Obama to complain abt Pakistan?

How dare thse fucka Yankee mardachodh deny polite request of supah powah PAKISTAN. We wll have da last laff when dese kafirs are roting in hell. And dose Baniyas making coments will also sufer du same f8. Allah hi Akbar.

lol... SUPAH POWA is a joke about india... but i guess what would a newbie know abt it... perhaps... try kalams 2012 india SUPA POWAH rant ... :lol:

Please it would be far better if we don't lock horns on dams .... I don't want to pull up the facts and hit you on the face with them. Go beg/****** some more in front of US/China/EU/Iran/KSA. Still you guys won't be able to generate enough tears to quench your own thirst.

Wow man never knew USA,china,eu,iran and ksa were helping us with a dam.. did a tooth fairy tell you that story?

P.S: Whats with begging? is tht the amount of god damn misery and poverty screwing with ur senses? or the screams with more than half your population crying and begging for basic human needs?

Now go help ur country instead of proving urself an idiot..

Showing true face of Pakistan aka terrorism will give us so much benefit of doubt .... You can just see results every one in world asking Pakistan a safe heaven for terrorists. And no one is ready to discuss Kashmir issue. So complaining basically helping us so that world will humiliate you every time you talk about Kashmir infront of any one.

No one care for home grown terrorism in Pakistan because you your self responsible for this.

Sure so whens the next crying session? lol indians even literally cried infront of the while house when Pakistan bought a few F-16.. want me to post a link? what with you people?:lol:

Don't use the name of Allah in in your pathetic attempts at satire. Did you see any Pakistani bring Ganesh or Shiv in this topic. Look we realize you may not have any regard for your religion, but we certainly care for ours. I'll report it next time.

Last time it was your pm crying a river at the same white house, a sorry spectacle seen countless times earlier too. Its diplomacy nothing else.

No our PM was talking about terrorism emanating from your soil and whole world is afflicted with that and so is talking about that.

Terrorism his hot subject of whole world today.

Sure so whens the next crying session? lol indians even literally cried infront of the while house when Pakistan bought a few F-16.. want me to post a link? what with you people?:lol:

So few F16 makes you happy?? :lol:

And exposing Pakistani terrorism infront of world is different then protesting for arm sales even those were from military aid.

P.S: Whats with begging? is tht the amount of god damn misery and poverty screwing with ur senses? or the screams with more than half your population crying and begging for basic human needs?

Now go help ur country instead of proving urself an idiot..
Nah the fact that you are calling your own elected PM a ***** proves how much self respect you guys have collectively. Before preaching us anything try to learn to respect your own leaders first.

The world is fed up with Islamic terrorism. Any effort by Pakistan to use to terrorism as tool to create any nuisance in any part of India will categorize Pakistan as a rogue state.

You mean formally being categorized as a rogue state...

So few F16 makes you happy?? :lol:

And exposing Pakistani terrorism infront of world is different then protesting for arm sales even those were from military aid.

See this post is an example of how retarded you are... i talked abt crying infront of DC and your question?

As for arms sales being military aid... even shows how ignorant or just retarded you are.. 3.5 billion FMS sale is military aid? stop smokin whatever sh!t you are on!

He was not complaing about ceasefire violations like your slut PM , he was talking about terrorism you spread in the whole region .

Terrorism and Kashmir are two different topics which Pakistani fail to differentiate while rest of the world doesn't.
It's not hard to understand, who pays who for some action.

He was not complaing about ceasefire violations like your slut PM , he was talking about terrorism you spread in the whole region .

Terrorism and Kashmir are two different topics which Pakistani fail to differentiate while rest of the world doesn't.

Haha read the news reports abt the village woman MMSs visit to USA.. and stop embarassing urself.

Nah the fact that you are calling your own elected PM a ***** proves how much self respect you guys have collectively. Before preaching us anything try to learn to respect your own leaders first.

Yeah... got no respect for a d-bag like him... and before preaching look around the forum and see how much respect is shown to MMS,sonia,congress etc by ur fellow indians..

It's not hard to understand, who pays who for some action.

Looking at your avatar im sure alot of people in the colorful society pay you.

Ouch ... atleast we aren't crying about a damn dam which we weren't able to build over past few decades !!!

The problem is your so generously attentive towards the cries of Pakistanis that you unable to register the screams of your own people.

On topic, If Indian state has an issue like Kashmir and i mean not just as a disputed territory but as a police state within a state then i wonder why don't the people accept the fact instead of playing the blame game over and over again to divert attention from the main issue. Frankly most of the comments by the Indian posters in this thread show their own screwed morality that they can't discuss the matter in a civil manner.

Yeah... got no respect for a d-bag like him... and before preaching look around the forum and see how much respect is shown to MMS,sonia,congress etc by ur fellow indians..

Looking at your avatar im sure alot of people in the colorful society pay you.
We might bicker among each other but even Modi got furious when Nawaz called MMS a Dehati woman. So, no matter if one is right winger, leftist, or pseudo secular. We will have you by your jugular in no time.

And I wish people paid me in this colorful society because of my avatar. but Alas I love payment in kinds and that too in lovely ways. :tongue::devil:

The problem is your so generously attentive towards the cries of Pakistanis that you unable to register the screams of your own people.

On topic, If Indian state has an issue like Kashmir and i mean not just as a disputed territory but as a police state within a state then i wonder why don't the people accept the fact instead of playing the blame game over and over again to divert attention from the main issue. Frankly most of the comments by the Indian posters in this thread show their own screwed morality that they can't discuss the matter in a civil manner.

The main issue? you tried eveything that was in your hands. Be it talks, wars or the infiltration. But once you got defeated in all your endeavors you guys are back to square one. that is .... itching for some external help. Pehle khud ka ghar sambhalo phir fariyad karna bechare Kashimiryo ke liye !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom