What's new

Not an 'Iota of Change' onKashmir Policy: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Indian military be trampled under the feet of a nation that is four times smaller than itself for the past 24 years non-stop, is beyond me? I mean, it's not like Pakistan has the backing of 48 militaries or something like in Afghanistan.

What does the darpoke Indian military get paid for?

Why are you so scared of Pakistan? Hamari mushrooms say kya darr lagta hai?

Indian army is paid to occupy pakiiistani land, chini land, BD land, SL sea, maldives and sometimes for breaking other nations into half.

Our army is so brave that it has occupied land of two nuke powered nations.

Now try another troll. :lol:

Don't put the entire blame for that on me. You yourself choose words like slut, bark , **** etc. Go threw your posts you will find them big man.

Go to ur first post.. i still didnt go as far as you.. didnt use extremely s...t words like you ... nor did i start mud slinging and abusing..

You gota see the pic cautiously for the hq of terrorism.

alq-1_zpsd5f31a6e.jpg

Yeah what about you're own state have you learnt to take responsibility for any of you're actions yet or has decades of democracy done no good to you? The actions of you're own state results in turmoil and backlash from the Kashmiris yet not a single day passes without people looking up for excuses to blame Pakistan for. If your's is a democratic sovereign state, which many would doubt, then why can't you keep you're own people satisfied (at least by saving them from you're draconian laws). All the energy you spend on proving who did what and who gets to score a few points instead of worrying about you're own people who want nothing to do with you're state because of living in a hell hole for decades but Indians instead of being concerned about the condition of their own citizens are always trying oh so hard to prove others terrorists and in the process are fostering terrorism.

Now don't hide behind your mods , why don't you see your posts to which those post were replied.

Enjoy your long ban, maybe wisen up next time you show up here.

Thread closed until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom