What's new

Nobel laureate's wife detained

Do you know what "arrested"? The UNARMED WOMEN were arrested by India, not here. I'm tired of repeating

Sorry friend... I accept my defeat because the thread is titled Nobel laureate's wife detained. I cannot discuss anything other than that...

Aung San Suu Kyi?
In China refresh your memories with how you treated Tibetan monks, Falun Gong followers and your own student protesters. Can we take heart from the fact that the bullet is non discriminating and treats both genders at par?

I think you were right to take that break Chauism.

Aung San Suu Kyi?
In China refresh your memories with how you treated Tibetan monks, Falun Gong followers and your own student protesters. Can we take heart from the fact that the bullet is non discriminating and treats both genders at par?

You want me to go to press, the Indian how to deal with minorities ethnic and religious , are you sure?

As we all know, it is a Western game, you do not know? In addition to 89 years, students have a sympathetic, there are not any extra space.

Last edited:
Aung San Suu Kyi does not matter and China, out of humanitarian considerations, I think we should to care for those Indian women, it is better taken into account.

Then, do not you have common sense? Do you think this is a neutral source?

Al Jazeera is neither Easter nor Western. It is perfectly Middle. Good enough to be called a neutral source.

Common sense? What you do you mean? Where is it available? If you have it then can you please send some for me?

Al Jazeera is neither Easter nor Western. It is perfectly Middle. Good enough to be called a neutral source.

Common sense? What you do you mean? Where is it available? If you have it then can you please send some for me?

This message is from the west, which is reproduced in the Western news, Al Jazeera has own interview?

Yes, I have done, you dare not admit the arrest of innocent women in India, I have to find some news, and more needs?

Aung San Suu Kyi does not matter and China, out of humanitarian considerations, I think we should to care for those Indian women, it is better taken into account.

I never know that CPC has tied its policy of treating its own country's women to how Indian women are treated...

But unfortunately for you India has never arrested a hardcore rebel like Arundhati Roy... who is suggesting a armed struggle again the state...

Again unfortunately for you CPC has arrested a unarmed women just because she is the wife of a man who has won nobel prize... so CPC will be remembered in eternity for its act...

I never know that CPC has tied its policy of treating its own country's women to how Indian women are treated...

But unfortunately for you India has never arrested a hardcore rebel like Arundhati Roy... who is suggesting a armed struggle again the state...

Again unfortunately for you CPC has arrested a unarmed women just because she is the wife of a man who has won nobel prize... so CPC will be remembered in eternity for its act...

She is under police protection from a mob, not under arrest.

Want to see what happens when the police let her go?!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...r-arrested-in-Kolkata/articleshow/6456617.cms
Woman Maoist leader arrested in Kolkata

KOLKATA: A hardcore woman Maoist leader from Bihar, Chameli Devi, was arrested from this West Bengal capital on Sunday, police said.

Acting on intelligence inputs, policemen from Bihar's Munger district, teamed up with Special Task Force (STF) personnel of the Kolkata Police and raided a slum in the northern part of the city.

"Chameli was involved in eight cases, including the explosion in the sub-divisional office at Abeli in Kharagpur of West Midnapore district," an STF official said.

A resident of Vikhadi village in Bihar, Chameli was active not only in her home district but also in Jhajha and Jamui of Jamui district, the official said.

She was later brought before the chief metropolitan magistrate's court who gave her transit remand for three days to be taken to Bihar.

I do not care about your saliva, you do not even know what is "arrested", let alone India, your own country.

She is under police protection from a mob, not under arrest.

Want to see what happens when the police let her go?!

CPC has after all given her the greatest punishment which any women on Earth can suffer... separating her husband.

Now the same CPC is showering blessings and kindness for her by protecting her from the unruly mobs... Ohhhhhh.... unbelievable...

CPC ways of showering kindness is unbelievable...

Police have arrested her to protect from mobs... unbelievable...

OPPS... do you mean mobs that is going to congratulate her...

ISNT'T THAT THE REAL WORRY OF cpc...

Woman Maoist leader arrested in Kolkata

Tags:woman|naxal|kolkata|arrest
KOLKATA: A hardcore woman Maoist leader from Bihar, Chameli Devi, was arrested from this West Bengal capital on Sunday, police said.

Acting on intelligence inputs, policemen from Bihar's Munger district, teamed up with Special Task Force (STF) personnel of the Kolkata Police and raided a slum in the northern part of the city.

"Chameli was involved in eight cases, including the explosion in the sub-divisional office at Abeli in Kharagpur of West Midnapore district," an STF official said.

A resident of Vikhadi village in Bihar, Chameli was active not only in her home district but also in Jhajha and Jamui of Jamui district, the official said.

She was later brought before the chief metropolitan magistrate's court who gave her transit remand for three days to be taken to Bihar.

I do not care about your saliva, you do not even know what is "arrested", let alone India, your own country.

First, can you please go and ask Nobel to award her husband a Nobel prize... then we can discuss it... I WILL ONLY DISCUSS SUBJECTS RELATED TO THIS THREAD...

CPC has after all given her the greatest punishment which any women on Earth can suffer... separating her husband.

Now the same CPC is showering blessings and kindness for her by protecting her from the unruly mobs... Ohhhhhh.... unbelievable...

CPC ways of showering kindness is unbelievable...

Police have arrested her to protect from mobs... unbelievable...

OPPS... do you mean mobs that is going to congratulate her...

ISNT'T THAT THE REAL WORRY OF cpc...

Do you mean to send women to prison, this is your true thoughts? Sorry, that's not the practice in China, China will punish the perpetrators, regardless of anyone, but not punish the innocent.

Brother, I have not used any abusive against you... so why this harshness... can you please take back that bold word back...

Please learn to laugh at any criticism...

Back
Top Bottom