What's new

Nobel laureate's wife detained

First, can you please go and ask Nobel to award her husband a Nobel prize... then we can discuss it... I WILL ONLY DISCUSS SUBJECTS RELATED TO THIS THREAD...

Do you want to care about Nobel prize?The Chinese do not care , and even Americans do not care in PDF, you must be disappointed, sorry.

Read the historic Babri Masjid/Ramjanmbhoomi verdict any way you want to and you will have your answer.

There are also several ghastly pictures on the internet of how ruthlessly the Chinese forces crush anyone falling out of line with the royalty.

Only the Babri Masjid / Ramjanmbhoomi? Do you really understand the history and reality of India?

Do you mean to send women to prison, this is your true thoughts? Sorry, that's not the practice in China, China will punish the perpetrators, regardless of anyone, but not punish the innocent.

What did that wife of a noble laureate did to your country...

What did she perpetrate other than have a kid with that man who won a Nobel prize (I am hoping that she was allowed to perpetrate atleast a kid)

What did that wife of a noble laureate did to your country...

What did she perpetrate other than have a kid with that man who won a Nobel prize (I am hoping that she was allowed to perpetrate atleast a kid)

You look at her mansion to know what it is. Nobel peace prize is a joke, does not make sense, you are against?

Only the Babri Masjid / Ramjanmbhoomi? Do you really understand the history and reality of India?

My dead Chinese friend, stop response to an wounded animal, it will get you nowhere, he is not here to discuss but to insult Chinese.:azn:

Just like when you ask him why those victims of raping of 4 women in a minute in India, why there are so many child moleaters in India that over 50% of all children were being sexually abused, most of them started at home, he will simply shy away to answer you, now he is just playing a game with you as to put himself on the high "Moral ground" regarding all those "dirty secrets" that Indians refused to talk about, don't waste your time on some people that lack even the basic "dignity" of human being....:whistle:

My dead Chinese friend, stop response to an wounded animal, it will get you nowhere, he is not here to discuss but to insult Chinese.:azn:

Just like when you ask him why those victims of raping of 4 women in a minute in India, why there are so many child moleaters in India that over 50% of all children were being sexually abused, most of them started at home, he will simply shy away to answer you, now he is just playing a game with you as to put himself on the high "Moral ground" regarding all those "dirty secrets" that Indians refused to talk about, don't waste your time on some people that lack even the basic "dignity" of human being....:whistle:

I know he is ugly. But I need him to reveal more.

CPC has after all given her the greatest punishment which any women on Earth can suffer... separating her husband.

Now the same CPC is showering blessings and kindness for her by protecting her from the unruly mobs... Ohhhhhh.... unbelievable...

CPC ways of showering kindness is unbelievable...

Police have arrested her to protect from mobs... unbelievable...

OPPS... do you mean mobs that is going to congratulate her...

ISNT'T THAT THE REAL WORRY OF cpc...

then why are they living in a gated mansion?

so also with all the other criminals locked up in every other jail in the world.. they need protection from being lynched by those that have not so far crossed the line and have been simple law abiding citizens

The world media gets talking to her and then dirty secrets tumble out of the closet

What secrets could she possibly know about? She and her husband will say whatever their sugar daddy tells them to say. What credibility and decency could they have when they think that any country should be colonized by another. If it is up to me, they should be put to death by thousand cuts just for saying that. Let the mob have her and her husband, and let the justice be served.

Last edited:
What secrets could she possibly know about? She and her husband will say whatever their sugar daddy tells them to say. What credibility and decency could they have when they think that any country should be colonized by another. If it is up to me, they should be puit to death by thousand cuts just for saying that. Let the mob have her and her husband, and let the justice be served.

Hey!Good to have you back Chauism

Ignore the flame baits and just report them.

I already did though.

quite the corporate climber, are you?

So long as you are at peace with the sacrifices you have made along the way, I am sure you will be ok

Hey Kutchu, are you the Kutchu from my childhood textbook stories?

"Where are my glasses............?"
"They are on your nose!!"

Just wondering....:D

Back
Top Bottom