What's new

No lip-stick in Seelampur, Delhi

What will RSS do? They are the hindu jamatis, are not they?

Hindu jamatis? Are you an employee of the congress media cell?

The RSS helps all oppressed people and does social work for upliftment of the poor.
They have done great work in Himachal and Gujarat. Poverty has been eradicated there.
Plus no ISI agents/mullahs can do nonsense in Himachal/Gujarat.

Hindu jamatis? Are you an employee of the congress media cell?

The RSS helps all oppressed people and does social work for upliftment of the poor.
They have done great work in Himachal and Gujarat. Poverty has been eradicated there.
Plus no ISI agents/mullahs can do nonsense in Himachal/Gujarat.
Yes, Jamat Ud Dawa also serves the poor. They helped a lot during pakistan earthquake and flood.
They still have extremist ideology and possible terror links.

Wow.. at the ingrained hate.

By 'chota pakistan' I think he meant excessive orthodoxy.If that is the case then the analogy is justified.
Dont give a sh!t about what you do in your country. But we cant allow half-crazed people to dictate terms to people in a quasi-legal manner.

Yes, Jamat Ud Dawa also serves the poor. They helped a lot during pakistan earthquake and flood.

Mate we all know RSS has as much terror links as an animal NGO would have.

The "saffron terror" is just a media term for kongress votes and vote-bank appeasement.

Mate we all know RSS has as much terror links as an animal NGO would have.

The "saffron terror" is just a media term for kongress votes and vote-bank appeasement.
You are depicting RSS as harmless bovine creature, that is far from truth.
They have been involved in rioting and creating communal atmosphere, I wont be surprised if they are (or their sister org) involved in terror.
Before you call me congressi, I had enough involvement with RSS(due to my naivety) to know the truth.

Religion is like a Pen*s

its fine to have one
its fine to be proud of it
but please dont whip it out in public and wave it around
and please dont try to shove it in others throats.......

:rofl:

Best analogy ever!

They have been involved in rioting and creating communal atmosphere, I wont be surprised if they are (or their sister org) involved in terror.
Before you call me congressi, I had enough involvement with RSS(due to my naivety) to know the truth.

Its Abhinav Bharat you are talking about then. Logistics support from ISI and it tried to kill RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat.

Congress also "has been involved in rioting and creating communal atmosphere"! So are the communists! By your logic all of them are terrorists, right?:what:

well it depends on what organisation it is. You can't compare an Islamic organisation with a Christian Missionary or Hindu organisation. It's the ideology that matters.

Congress also "has been involved in rioting and creating communal atmosphere"! So are the communists! By your logic all of them are terrorists, right?:what:
Yes, as political parties they are involved in all these things, so has BJP, samajwadi party, siv sena, MNS etc.
What political parties do for vote bank is a different topic.

I was just countering the novice argument that RSS is a cultural organization.

I did not call RSS terrorist organization, I said they were involved in riots and creating communal atmosphere and have possible terror link.
Police is investigating some of the crimes they or their sister organization possibly commited, I dont want to jump to conclusion.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

well it depends on what organisation it is. You can't compare an Islamic organisation with a Christian Missionary or Hindu organisation. It's the ideology that matters.
Not for me.
For me, what you do is equally important (as much as what you belive in).
You may believe in democracy, but if you pick random people and shoot them dead because they are communist sympathiser, you are no better.

All communists MUST BE SHOT.

what about communist apologists? i am one BTW.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

They can do all the stunts they want. They can't keep women ignorant for too long.

When did RSS sent brainwashed individuals to neighbouring countries ti cause death and mayhem?Also if RSS is so bad why dodn't the current 'secular' Congress led Govt ban them.

Lets face it, how much the 'secularists' hate RSS they don't have the courage to initiate actions against them like they did to SIMI.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

All communists MUST BE SHOT.

There is a quite lot of them.

How is the thread reduced from crazy low life maulvis to quality of organization RSS is ?

Back
Top Bottom