What's new

No lip-stick in Seelampur, Delhi

With comments like these, it is only a matter of time till Gujrat massacre part 2

poorimone,

Not required. When the OP was clearly referring to the idiotic mullahs and not all Muslims.

all of us know that every religion has some son of a b*tches who bend the rules of the religion to suit their minds.blame those individuals and not the religion.

All religions have some, but some religions have their extra share and the most depressing thing is when people dont stand up to these mullahs and blindly follow everything coming out from the loudspeaker. So instead of bashing the OP a bit of reality check, on all our part, would be welcome.

Mate there will always be this kind of nonsense being preached. The best solution is education, dialogue and understanding, fighting ignorance with ignorance is flawed. Please don't advocate such nonsense. That is not what India is about, why should you consider your views superior to others? There are other non-Muslims in India such as Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc but you only advocate Hindu terrorism, not really showing your any better than them.

1326013428887.jpg

lol I didn't realize until now that that sign misspells Christianity. :woot:

We dont need these mullahs/terrorists in India.
Either they get lost or we shoot them.
Its their choice

Not required. When the OP was clearly referring to the idiotic mullahs and not all Muslims.

All religions have some, but some religions have their extra share and the most depressing thing is when people dont stand up to these mullahs and blindly follow everything coming out from the loudspeaker. So instead of bashing the OP a bit of reality check, on all our part, would be welcome.

i would still stand by point.i am angered by the extra comments he has added to the article.

to much religious freedom...these are the side effects...wait for more!!!:disagree:

Don't know about this But I have seen Indians well the ones who don't follow Abrahamic religions have a dislike to them.

U haven't seen enough Indians then... :cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Don't know about this But I have seen Indians well the ones who don't follow Abrahamic religions have a dislike to them.

U haven't seen enough Indians then... :cheers:

@acetophenol

Reason please.. if it's appeasement, then , I am sorry, let others know what's happening in the country, so that they will look into the matter before labelling every hindu a terrorist..to be true, BRO I am no big fan of all this, but enough is enough, we are being blamed for no apparent reason, why blame hinduism for unneccessary reason, the things I have posted is REALITY not some imagination, I would say, let the reaction come, let ppl. react, good or bad I don't care...

Satyameva Jayate...

Jai Hind

As seen in the article itself, educated Muslim women are at the forefront in fighting the nonsensical stuff spewed by these retarded Mullahs..no wonder they want to keep the women under wraps and inside house.

@acetophenol

Reason please.. if it's appeasement, then , I am sorry, let others know what's happening in the country, so that they will look into the matter before labelling every hindu a terrorist..to be true, BRO I am no big fan of all this, but enough is enough, we are being blamed for no apparent reason, why blame hinduism for unneccessary reason, the things I have posted is REALITY not some imagination, I would say, let the reaction come, let ppl. react, good or bad I don't care...

Satyameva Jayate...

Jai Hind

i was angered on seeing the religion being brought into each and every thing.
i am certainly against stupidities like banning lip stick etc.
what i want is not to see them on the basis of religion but see them as the stupidities of individual.
in india different religions have coexisted for severeal years. i want it to continue.

why cant these Muslim women do what they feel like? what problem mullahs have when they use lip stick? the women are not their property. these mullahs are so sick :angry:

OMG They ARE MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PRINTING LEAFLETS OMFG. THE EXTREMISTS. You bharatis seriously need to get a life. Biggest democracy is the biggest flatulence.

Back
Top Bottom