What's new

No lip-stick in Seelampur, Delhi

OMG They ARE MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PRINTING LEAFLETS OMFG. THE EXTREMISTS. You bharatis seriously need to get a life. Biggest democracy is the biggest flatulence.

Kid the only person whining about that is the average Muslim women who doesn't want these medieval mullahs to dictate to her if she can wear lipstick or not or study in a co-ed school or not.

It is the Muslim woman again who wants to show the collective middle finger to the illiterate mullah, not any other.

So for once read actually what the article is about before whining "O-you-bhartis" like a broken record.

India is really goin down the tubes.....with regard to women's rights. TOI reports numerous rapes but today has got to be the worst......2 girls being raped by over 15 men and another incident with one girl being raped by 2 guys. Wtf? How come the politicans pass more stringent punishment like physical castration or mandatory 25 yr terms RI? Is it the politicans fault or the ppl who do nto demand such laws to be passed? I guess guys don;t mind seeing your wives, daughter, sisters being raped and the criminals get a slap on the wrist? Pathetic....come on ......Im not saying this to downgrade India but to wake you guys up......What happened to chivalorous ways of the past exhibited by the likes of Shivaji? Of are we going to blame the Muslim invaders for all the problems. Stop the blame game and work to make India safe for women...

Good on the muslim women for fighting these mullahs. Very proud of them for showing courage to take on these mullahs :)

If the mullahs keep enforcing their double standards, we will turn into something like the mess Pakistan is. I am glad that they are fighting this Talibanized injustice :tup:

India is really goin down the tubes.....with regard to women's rights. TOI reports numerous rapes but today has got to be the worst......2 girls being raped by over 15 men and another incident with one girl being raped by 2 guys. Wtf? How come the politicans pass more stringent punishment like physical castration or mandatory 25 yr terms RI? Is it the politicans fault or the ppl who do nto demand such laws to be passed? I guess guys don;t mind seeing your wives, daughter, sisters being raped and the criminals get a slap on the wrist? Pathetic....come on ......Im not saying this to downgrade India but to wake you guys up......What happened to chivalorous ways of the past exhibited by the likes of Shivaji? Of are we going to blame the Muslim invaders for all the problems. Stop the blame game and work to make India safe for women...

blame those individuals and not the religion.

So your bombs are 'islamic'*, and mullahs (which are people concerned with religion) issuing dictums in the name of religion are to be considered as individuals.You are not smart are you...

* (i rofl everytime i read about 'islamic' bombs, whats next 'islamic' potatoes ? anyway)

Correct. We need a proper blasphemy law to deal with those who try to criticize the religion.
Blasphemy law? This is the single most regressive idea I have heard from an Indian.

On topic, it is for muslims to change their fate. Govt can come in only if there is a law and order issue, if they voluntarily obey to rules that discriminate against women, it is their issue.

You cant enforce modernity on anybody, but only hope a universal access to education will change their view.

Blasphemy law? This is the single most regressive idea I have heard from an Indian.

I think it was meant as a joke to people who claim everything positive done by Muslims in the name of Islam without even a slightest hesitation but when it comes to negative side they blame the individuals.

On topic, it is for muslims to change their fate. Govt can come in only if there is a law and order issue, if they voluntarily obey to rules that discriminate against women, it is their issue.

You cant enforce modernity on anybody, but only hope a universal access to education will change their view.

Agreed. The change should come from with in. The govt can only help but the persons who should be the flag bearers of change should from that community only.

Seelampur is like chota pakistan its high time we send the NSG and special branch in to reclaim the area.

There are regressive elements in all communities in India.

Only recently we had the news about a Dalit having his hand chopped of because he drand water from an upper caste well. Something much worse than no lipstick.

What is worse is the horrible sex ration in India which is the single most regressive thing being done against girls. And I should mention that Muslim sex ratio has consistenly been better than the national average even though they are below average in literacy e.t.c.

TOI is infamous for its sensationalist stories and this is another one. To solve the problem increase education and employment opportunities and these issues will disappear automatically.

Dalit

Where is the RSS when you actually need them?

Its high time those fatties take some action amd not just make their boring speaches which makes people doze off.

Where is the RSS when you actually need them?

Its high time those fatties take some action amd not just make their boring speaches which makes people doze off.
What will RSS do? They are the hindu jamatis, are not they?

Back
Top Bottom