What's new

No lip-stick in Seelampur, Delhi

Dear RazPAk why do you hate my country so much? :(

I don't hate your country as my family was once Indian. I hate these Hindu extremists that hide in the guise of a Liberal mindset just to throw crap at Muslims.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

And you play rose petals game....democracy yes, democracy not, democracy yes , democracy not :D

Your country plays the Rose Petal more than Pakistan as most Indians have a toxic mindset.

no body is throwing crap at Muslims. Just that they dont like the Mullahs and I am sure even you dont like them nor do most of people in your country like them.

Point being biggest democracy=camel's dry flatulence.

You must be eager for your next ban. In the meanwhile, during your brief stay, why don't you try to make some thoughtful comments, instead of these low quality one liners that don't add anything of value to the discussion either way?

Just try it, and who knows, even you may be able to engage in actual discussions rather than brainless potshots. Most humans are capable of utilising their brain cells if they try.

I don't hate your country as my family was once Indian. I hate these Hindu extremists that hide in the guise of a Liberal mindset just to throw crap at Muslims.
Dear there are extremists in every religion, KKK in christianity, and in our religions too....but you generalize everything and call india's democracy camel's ..you know what. As far as muslims are concerned, indian muslim are not in bad condition as you think.....people here talk about godhara all the time, but fail to talk about Shia-Sunni clashes in other countries. Bloodshed of any kind should be condemned.

OMG They ARE MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PRINTING LEAFLETS OMFG. THE EXTREMISTS. You bharatis seriously need to get a life. Biggest democracy is the biggest flatulence.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Point being biggest democracy=camel's dry flatulence.

500full.jpg

Facepalm for what? You guys are crying because they make books? Once again you bharatis seriously need to get a life. The girls aren't forced to do anything even if they don't follow their religion properly. No need to get butt-hurt over Muslims that remind them how to.

Facepalm for what? You guys are crying because they make books? Once again you bharatis seriously need to get a life. The girls aren't forced to do anything even if they don't follow their religion properly. No need to get butt-hurt over Muslims that remind them how to.

thats where you are wrong

yeah dude,
i understand.really.thank you for enlightening us.thank you again.

Religion is like a Pen*s

its fine to have one
its fine to be proud of it
but please done whip it out in public and wave it around
and please dont try to shove it in others throats.......

Great quote..original or heard it from somewhere.

i would still stand by point.i am angered by the extra comments he has added to the article.

Read it properly.

In conclusion, the maulvis have begun showing their true colours, luckily these women are NOT stupid enough to get brainwashed, but we cannot always be lucky, it's time for some HIndu terrorism , or else, soon we might become like our dear neighbour, without any goals,without any aims..

He is cursing those stupid mullahs,deservedly so and praising those muslim women who are standing up for their rights. So tell me what's wrong in that ? You want those women to remain slaves to the whims and fancies of those illiterate medieval minded mullahs or the women should be free enough to chose what they wear or where they work etc ?

Back
Top Bottom