What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddha was born in Hindu culture, but he was looked down by other Hindus because of his race.

So he just created a philosophy to fight against the racist Hindu caste system.

He was born into a high caste Hindu family in the first place. He was royality. He didnt do it for himself.

Some Hindus think he is the 9th avatar of god Vishnu.

Buddha was born in Hindu culture, but he was looked down by other Hindus because of his race.

Dude, Buddha is considered a re-incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who is one of the Holy Trinity in Hinduism. So you can decide for yourself if there is any hate. :rolleyes:

Infact some sects of Buddhism like Vajrayanas borrow heavily from Hindu practices and you can even see the extensive use of the Hindu Symbol "Om" among them.

That's why China is against India's claim over Buddhism.

And Hindu was originating in today's Pakistan.

Where are you getting this knowledge from!

This forum is not a good place. It will be like if we take all out knowledge about China from the Vietnamese or Koreans.

Try some academic sources if you really want to know.

Else, at least don't expose your ignorance by making such claims.

An idiotic article by the person above which in no way highlighted the real differences of the people instead of talking about Religion which was used as a smokescreen for the so called 'partition' which was actually based on differences of culture, heritage, ethncity and values. I have no desire to teach you about these differences but one who understands history and travelled throughout Pakistan will know the people who reside in this country share no similarities with Indians. It's about time Indians stopped looking for acceptance from Pakistanis and feel comfortable in their own shoes. I have no desire to continue this conversation but all those Indian who agree with me, I, infact applaud them and hope they tell their people the same and hopefully one day i can come on the Internet without seeing all these Indians relate themselves to us to hide their inferiority complex.

dont read this comment guys , you will waste your time . I will summarise it for you . Here goes -

:blah::blah::blah:

Hi Joe,
About the underlined part: you probably mean the "Hegdewar-Golwalkar" theory among others. But there was a great Notable of India's Freedom Movement who had postulated a similar theory; and I don't mean Sawarkar!

Do you mean Tilak? I'm a great fan of his, and am willing to forgive him his ridiculous book about The Arctic Home in the Vedas. Actually, the fascists had to distort it and tried to prove that the magnetic north pole was somewhere in Bihar/Gorakhpur, in order to get his theory to fit their own distortions. It's a hilarious story. But Tilak was a gifted amateur, like several other people who were learned in their lines and had no clue about history.

Be that as it might be; there is another theory about the origin of the Konkanastha Chitpavan Brahmins themselves. It runs thus: a ship-load of Jewish merchants were ship-wrecked off the Konkan coast. They came ashore, formed a settlement and became part of the community. Certain anthropological features persist; color of hair and eyes, facial features, body structure etc. Seems some-what plausible. Even Nissim Ezekiel (the late poet) had a take on this.

:rofl: Good one, Capt'n. Hadn't heard this one before. Actually, its plausibility would give the fringe conniptions.

Who the fcuk are Aryans- and why are they so important to south Asians?-

Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :angry:

A totally archaic word which means, Sir, and was used for respectable people in society.

Misunderstood to mean a race (white race, Caucasian race, Negro race) by some confused white men (Gobineau, Houston Chamberlain, Julius Streicher).

Currently used by people who think the only south Asians legitimately here are the descendants of the original south Asians, and all descendants of central Asian and west Asian migrants, or European migrants (read: 'Muslims, Christians') should be kicked out.

If you hear the word, shoot first, ask questions later.

Most modern Indians descended from South Asians, not invading Central Asian steppe dwellers, a new genetic study reports.

The Indian subcontinent may have acquired agricultural techniques and languages—but it absorbed few genes—from the west, said Vijendra Kashyap, director of India's National Institute of Biologicals in Noida.

India Acquired Language, Not Genes, From West, Study Says

This is an approximation, a good simplification of a complex situation. If I had to put things in two, three sentences, this would be what I'd like to write.

Wouldn't that put a kink in the Nazi "Aryan super-race" theory! :rofl:

Read what Cappie says.

The Nazi "Aryan super-race" theory was infinitely kinked and knotted. A Super "Gordian Knot" in fact. And Hitler was no Alexander to have been able to unravel either the knot or the kinks!

:cool:Nice.

One should be very very very careful in selecting authors while researching on IVC. This Rajib Malhotra is a well known snake oil salesman coming from the same stable as N.S.Rajaram, Koenraad Elst, B.B.Lal (post '90), Stephen Knapp etc.

If these guys say sun rises in the east, one should check even that.

Thanks hugely. Sounded like a charter member of the gang, but I wasn't sure myself. ;-)

He was born a Kshatriya,a ruler

I don't recall his philosophies exactly targeting the caste system, it was more to do with the purpose of life and the question that bothered him,like what and why people suffer

You have no proof to support her statement either.

You do realize,how insulting that is to some Pakistanis here.
Thanks for your acknowledgment.

The Hindu caste system was obsolete, that's why they chose to convert into Islam.

An idiotic article by the person above which in no way highlighted the real differences of the people instead of talking about Religion which was used as a smokescreen for the so called 'partition' which was actually based on differences of culture, heritage, ethncity and values. I have no desire to teach you about these differences but one who understands history and travelled throughout Pakistan will know the people who reside in this country share no similarities with Indians. It's about time Indians stopped looking for acceptance from Pakistanis and feel comfortable in their own shoes. I have no desire to continue this conversation but all those Indian who agree with me, I, infact applaud them and hope they tell their people the same and hopefully one day i can come on the Internet without seeing all these Indians relate themselves to us to hide their inferiority complex.

Wow, so the article hit where it hurts! ;)

The partition was solely because of religion. You inferiority complex is apparent when you try to reinvent your identity and make yourself a laughing stock.

You have a strong identity crisis and you don't even get any sympathies for that. You chose it, now deal with it.

I don't recall his philosophies exactly targeting the caste system, it was more to do with the purpose of life and the question that bothered him,like what and why people suffer

He tried to abolish Brahminical dogmas, Brahmins revenged by making him an Avatar of Vishnu.

Did you even read the artice? Dude you are the one who seems to be initimidated by any Indian presence, and you are the one accuse us of having insecurities and inferiority complex? See the irony?
Your post was just verbal Diarrhea. I am sure many more brain farts to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom