What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budhism was driven out of areas currently under India by Hindus.

And Hinduism was driven out of areas currently under Pakistan by Muslims.

You ancestors used to be Hindus once upon a time.

The same pillagers you so idolise by calling them Ghazis and what not are the ones who raped, looted and pillaged those Hindus who dwelled those areas at the same time converting them by the truckloads and those who used to refuse were simply slaughtered.

Proof Jana?

Form what i can gather ,i can hardly find any source suggesting anything remotely close to what you"ve said.

Or was that sarcasm?Since the Xuanzang's Report supports opposite.

lolzz the same safe zone is giving you Indians more space to come up with your inferiority complex over this Aryan Dravidian thingy time and again.

But why do you worry about Indians so much rather than your own tribals across the Durand and your other Central Asian brothers like Tajiks etc. ;)

That once again is lie, Budhhism assimilated into Hinduism(not Brahmanism!). Also most Muslims converts were Budhhists, atleast in Bengal.

but i also support Gautama Buddha was East Asian by origin because India never officially supported Buddhism.

Its not Eastern Asian at all. India never offically supported Buddhism? One of India's greatest king was a Buddhist, and Mauryan empire was run by a Buddhist king.

We dont know if he was Mongolid, "Indian", etc. But he WAS born into a kshatriya class into a Hindu family back in those times.. And his fathers kingdom was in both modern India and Nepal.

lolzz the same safe zone is giving you Indians more space to come up with your inferiority complex over this Aryan Dravidian thingy time and again.

You did not get the context of the discussion nor the gist of my post, AS USUAL. Leave it.

If you guys think we Indians have some sort of inferiority complex towards Pakistanis, I can only give you a lol. :lol:

All major historians across the world know that Buddha was an Indian and buddhism is an INdian dharmic religion and it has never been challemged in a major way by important historians in the way this aryan theory has been challenged .

We dont need to prove anything to anyone , the proof is all there . some people just cant wait to strip India off all of its history and glory .

Its not Eastern Asian at all. India never offically supported Buddhism? One of India's greatest kings was a Buddhist, and Mauryan empire was run by a Buddhist king.

We dont know if he was Mongolid, "Indian", etc. But he WAS born into a kshatriya class into a Hindu family. And his fathers kingdom was in both modern India and Nepal.

Buddha was born in Hindu culture, but he was looked down by other Hindus because of his race.

So he just created a philosophy to fight against the racist Hindu caste system.

An idiotic article by the person above which in no way highlighted the real differences of the people instead of talking about Religion which was used as a smokescreen for the so called 'partition' which was actually based on differences of culture, heritage, ethncity and values. I have no desire to teach you about these differences but one who understands history and travelled throughout Pakistan will know the people who reside in this country share no similarities with Indians. It's about time Indians stopped looking for acceptance from Pakistanis and feel comfortable in their own shoes. I have no desire to continue this conversation but all those Indian who agree with me, I, infact applaud them and hope they tell their people the same and hopefully one day i can come on the Internet without seeing all these Indians relate themselves to us to hide their inferiority complex.

That's why China is against India's claim over Buddhism.

And Hindu was originating in today's Pakistan.

There is no historical basis for your claims and the fact that it is China and Pakistan making such claims makes it even more predictable . nothing unusual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom