What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh ...Sanskrit has no lingual similarities ...most of the avetsan is said to resemble gujrati...

what u may be reffing to is a commonality in phonetics of each word ... even English has the same similarities and so do almost all languages except Mandarin.

Avestan is the oldest known form of the languages in the Iranian part of the Indo-Iranian language family, part of the Indo-European language family. Avestan is named for the Zend Avesta, the sacred scriptures of the Zoroastrians in which it appears. The early form of Avestan is so similar to Vedic Sanskrit that the main difference between them is the alphabet in which they are written, and the shift of s to h in Avestan. This similarity means that they date to a similar time, although both languages could have been used for later compositions (Sanskrit still is). The composition of the Avestan scriptures was once held to have been in about 587 BCE, the date of the earliest inscriptions of the Persian kings. This date was also the date set for the time of Zarathustra but it was based on attempts to equate the dates of real world events with the legendary history of the Old Testament of the Bible. This incorrect assumption caused the dates of these compositions to be dragged forward so that they have traditionally been dated much too recently by western scholars. Hopefully as archaeologists and historians get a better understanding of actual history, they can date these compositions better.
Although Sanskrit and Avestan are essentially the same language, the religions of Avestan and Sanskrit are so different that it is easier to treat them as separate entities. Zoroastrianism, the religion that is associated with the Iranian branch of the language family, has a number of features that make it different from the standard Religion of the Indo-European-speaking people. One of the differences between them is the division of the original pantheon of Indo-European deities into two groups: the Ashers, or deities of the Sun versus the Devis with Indra, deities associated with grain fields and the moon. This division is referred to as the Pandemonium, since the Sanskrit speakers demonized all or most of the Gods of the Zoroastrians and the Avestan speakers demonized all or most of the Gods of the Sanskrit speakers.

Avestan Language and Zoroastrianism

Why do people care so much about roots, it changes hardly anything, you still remain the same person.

Why do people care so much about roots, it changes hardly anything, you still remain the same person.

While I agree with what you say, I think the main thing is that the past makes us who we are today and we can't deny our past, but we should also not forget about tomorrow because it will dictate is to who we will become in the future.

this bogi of aryan race is very common among pakistani punjabi ....I am from jatt sikh family most of our relatives are jat or rajput sikh from clans like randhawa,kahlon,heer,toor,virk,basra,cheema,ghumman,bajwa,waraich,sandhu,dhaliwal,tatar,tatla,bhatti,minhas,Janjua and none of them has ever clam that they came from central asia or they are different from other indians ...........this aryan theory largely exit in the mind of pakistani punjabi............the reason,,i don't know?

this bogi of aryan race is very common among pakistani punjabi ....I am from jatt sikh family most of our relatives are jat or rajput sikh from clans like randhawa,kahlon,heer,toor,virk,basra,cheema,ghumman,bajwa,waraich,sandhu,dhaliwal,tatar,tatla,bhatti,minhas,Janjua and none of them has ever clam that they came from central asia or they are different from other indians ...........this aryan theory largely exit in the mind of pakistani punjabi............the reason,,i don't know?

I have spent most of my life in Pakistani Punjab and don't remember anybody saying that they have an Aryan heritage. This word is mostly attributed to Indian High Caste Hindus.

bro you might be an isolated case but most pakistani believe in this myth.......ok not Aryan theory but they strongly be in- out of india theory- that we came from central asia or iran...
I have spent most of my life in Pakistani Punjab and don't remember anybody saying that they have an Aryan heritage. This word is mostly attributed to Indian High Caste Hindus.

The fanatic Hindu nationalists tried to do in California what their Indian counterparts have already done in India. They attempted to pollute California history textbooks in 2006, when they argued unsuccessfully to include lies like the indigenous origins of Aryans and tried to deny the terrible impact on hundreds of millions of Indians of the caste system and misogyny prevalent in Hindu texts and Aryan culture.

Hundreds of history scholars from US and South Asia helped defeat this reprehensible attempt by Hindu American Foundation (HAF) and its allies in the United States.

Haq's Musings: Hindutva Distortions Whitewash History in Indian Textbooks

caste system and aryan culture are to different things ........now days dalits atrocities happen mainly in punjab,haryana,rajasthan and UP these states are not dominated by upper castes but by dominating castes ...punjab dominated jat sikh and OBC sikhs....haryana by hindu jats and gujjars......rajasthan by jats,gujjars and meenas.....up by yadavs and dalits ...so blaming upper castes is not right..
The fanatic Hindu nationalists tried to do in California what their Indian counterparts have already done in India. They attempted to pollute California history textbooks in 2006, when they argued unsuccessfully to include lies like the indigenous origins of Aryans and tried to deny the terrible impact on hundreds of millions of Indians of the caste system and misogyny prevalent in Hindu texts and Aryan culture.

Hundreds of history scholars from US and South Asia helped defeat this reprehensible attempt by Hindu American Foundation (HAF) and its allies in the United States.

Haq's Musings: Hindutva Distortions Whitewash History in Indian Textbooks

Indian should concerete to figure out their genetic material with africian(dravians) rather than aryan

Last edited by a moderator:
oo my great aryan friend ....these african people migrated to india only in 13th or in 14th century with arab traders

oo my great aryan friend ....these african people migrated to india only in 13th or in 14th century with arab traders

Dont bother. one racist thinks he has insulted indians by calling us Africans and anther racist thanked him. By the way, I am proud of my Dravidian culture and achievements. By the way, the greatest civilization of antiquity, the Egyptian civilization was mainly composed of black africans.

By the way, the greatest civilization of antiquity, the Egyptian civilization was mainly composed of black africans.

Have you ever seen an Egyptian? They are Arabs, same with the others in North Africa.

North Africans look very different from Sub-Saharan Africans (black people) because they are separated by the great Sahara desert. Just take a look at Gaddafi for instance.

Same as why Chinese and Indians look so different despite being neighbours, because we are separated by 2500 kilometres of the Tibetan Plateau, an impassable barrier.

neo-Nazism in India? :undecided:

nazism_poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom