What's new

'Aryan invasion of India', is a 'Myth'

T
There was no invasion, Vedic culture was the continuation of Indus Valley civilization.

:) Vedic Aryans were never Hindus.

The Vedic Aryans who remained in Indus Valley were influenced by Harrapans whereas those who migrated to North India were influenced by Dravidic-Mundics.

So hoola hail cast system. 
so what??

:D so we must be proud of our own culture be it Dravidian or Harrapan or whatever.

The Vedic Aryans who remained in Indus Valley were influenced by Harrapans whereas those who migrated to North India were influenced by Dravidic-Mundics.

Here comes another jholachap expert on Hinduism. :lol: BTW have you ever studied the genetic studies on Indian population before talking that crap.

So hoola hail cast system. 

:D so we must be proud of our own culture be it Dravidian or Harrapan or whatever.
so, , which culture are u proud of? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly if I was part of Dravidian culture I would have been proud since its so rich.

since I belong to different roots I may NOT lay claim on your Dravidian culture but surely studied it and appreciate since a part of my country do have roots once attached to it.

Being a Pakistani belonging to this land which claims Indus Valley civilization, am proud of it. Find it much rich as well. An area that led to Aryan+Dravidian mixture in later period.

@Aeronaut I have noticed some similarities between an Indian culture and German.The sign of swastika..I know that it is entirely different approach,yet still I felt to raise this point.
Can we think that if it was Europe's attempt to divide and rule then above point can be fit into the topic,what do you think?

The German Hitler sign:
swastika_P.gif

An Indian swastika:
dep_6996788-Swastika.jpg

Best Regards,
Slav Defence
Basically German believe that they are the supermassive aryan clan.

The history of Aryans is most likely of 'immigration' rather than invasion. New evidence points out that the Indus Valley Civilisation faced a steady decay not an abrupt end and the Aryans slowly migrated inwards rather than break in as invaders.

talking about race in 2014 looks stupid to me .....

value of humans shouldnt be measured by skin color and their race or tribe !
dont persian consider themselves proud aryan.. the true aryan not what germans or Indians claim.. :taz:

A professor and doctor in archeology and architectural history gave a lecture I attended about the Aryan invasion. He is a highly knowledgable man in his field but he didn't seem to dismiss the Aryan invasion theory. In fact I think even the Vedas mention a lighter skin people who invaded the Indian subcontinent and became the "Aryans" and formed the caste system in Hindu culture. I was surprised he seemed to have taken it at face value and didn't for an instance doubt the validity of the Aryan invasion, like so many do here.

If you guys are interested I think I still have the audio recording of his lecture he has a lot of information.

A professor and doctor in archeology and architectural history gave a lecture I attended about the Aryan invasion. He is a highly knowledgable man in his field but he didn't seem to dismiss the Aryan invasion theory. In fact I think even the Vedas mention a lighter skin people who invaded the Indian subcontinent and became the "Aryans" and formed the caste system in Hindu culture. I was surprised he seemed to have taken it at face value and didn't for an instance doubt the validity of the Aryan invasion, like so many do here.

If you guys are interested I think I still have the audio recording of his lecture he has a lot of information.

You can refer to the latest genetic studies which shows caste system is very recent originating around 1st century. The so called Indo-Aryans after arriving in India intermarried with native inhabitants, their genes is present in every caste of Hindus either Indo-Aryan speakers, Dravidian speakers, low caste, high caste, remote tribal people in India in very high percentage around 30-55%. Which shows all those theories of Aryan invasion theory is full of flaws.

Back
Top Bottom