What's new

New Jr. Think Tank inductions.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please welcome @Donatello , @Secur and @sandy_3126 as they now become a part of the Junior Think Tank family. It brings me great pleasure to welcome everyone to our group with very well-deserving promotions. We hope you enjoy the status and realize your newer expectations and the responsibilities that come with your distinguishing tag.

We hope you have a pleasant stay with us.
Chairman Jr Think Tank Group on behalf of every group member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please welcome @Donatello , @Secur and @sandy_3126 as they now become a part of the Junior Think Tank family. It brings me great pleasure to welcome everyone to our group with very well-deserving promotions. We hope you enjoy the status and realize your newer expectations and the responsibilities that come with your distinguishing tag.

:pakistan::welcome:

JrTT invigorates while the SrTT hibernates...!!!

Congratulation guys.. Great deed never go unknown...great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom