What's new

Jr. Think Tank

After some due consideration, a list of 12-15 members was finalized and voted upon. Ten more members are elected to be a part of this team, and they shall be given their promotion to the quickest.

Please acknowledge: AhaseebA, Faujhistorian, Ticker , cabalti_53, orangzaib, TOPGUN, Martin2, Zabaniya, Farhan_9909 and ChineseDragon.

Congratulations on being selected, welcome to the group! Hope your presence would boast the quality posts, giving better discussion on a different and peaceful platform and setting examples for the forum. Hopefully the promotion shall be granted in a day or two. The Administration is notified.

Thanks to you and everyone else on this forum.

Wishing everyone a good and prosperous 2013 and beyond.

peace

<chuckle> So, now what do we do ;-)

Help get some fact right on the PN discussion for a start :azn:
See where people have made factual errors.. help correct them so that your posts stand as reference to the rest.

and so on and so forth for the rest.

Help get some fact right on the PN discussion for a start :azn:
See where people have made factual errors.. help correct them so that your posts stand as reference to the rest.

and so on and so forth for the rest.

Ah, leading by example ;-)

The Vice-Chairman of the Group, nuclearpak, is given a transfer and is now a Moderator. We need a new Vice-Chairman for the group, everyone please take some time and send me a PM on your vote.

Thank you.

The Vice-Chairman of the Group, nuclearpak, is given a transfer and is now a Moderator. We need a new Vice-Chairman for the group, everyone please take some time and send me a PM on your vote.

Thank you.

I believe it is up to TT Chairman, Jr. TT Chairman and senior TTs to Vote for next Jr. TT Vice Chairman.

Regards.

Admins really need to crack down on certain members of the forum, constant flaming, trolling, interfering, profanity, and tension is really ruining the forum experience for civilized discussion and debate. I can compile a list of members who should be banned from the forum.

Seriously something has to be done, ban them permanently and their IP.

A1

Admins really need to crack down on certain members of the forum, constant flaming, trolling, interfering, profanity, and tension is really ruining the forum experience for civilized discussion and debate. I can compile a list of members who should be banned from the forum.

Seriously something has to be done, ban them permanently and their IP.

A1

Please produce the list and send a copy to me too. We are planning to take strict measures, but it will take sometime since many moderators are online for short periods only and new moderators would be induced too for quality control.

Please produce the list and send a copy to me too. We are planning to take strict measures, but it will take sometime since many moderators are online for short periods only and new moderators would be induced too for quality control.

Absolutely will produce a list of at least 10 highly problematic members who I have notice are keen on flaming nearly every thread, and are co-opting with their country members to troll on the forum.

Last Hope,

Do me a favor as I am short on time and have to get off, send the list around to other TT members and get their opinion as well.

Thanks

A1

Conggrats to Luftwaffe on Jr TT V-Chairmanship!!!

And Last Hope, A1Kaid's idea is right, circulate the list among TT and Mods etc. A better final decision could be taken then

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom