What's new

Jr. Think Tank

Let's leave the position of "Chairman Jr.TT" for a non-Pakistani. Seeing as they are not entitled to promotion to the TT. What do you say?

I wouldn't mind that recommendation but I would personally prefer to see Junior TT fully independent and free from such restrictions. The Junior TT should be able to vote for anybody and choose the Jr. TT Chairman based upon the highest number of votes gathered for specific person.

It could be anybody, free from nationality restrictions?

I wouldn't mind that recommendation but I would personally prefer to see Junior TT fully independent and free from such restrictions. The Junior TT should be able to vote for anybody and choose the Jr. TT Chairman based upon the highest number of votes gathered for specific person.

It could be anybody, free from nationality restrictions?

It would be great if the Jr. TT can lend their participation to this discussion as we seem to be the ones most active around here!

I quite agree with the suggestion Icarus put forward.

Any nationality can contest for Jr TT. A vote is the best method.

Webbie wanted some interested parties for Chairman TT to PM him, wonder if anyone did and there are sufficient names to start a poll.:what:

I didn't get any nominations within the group though did receive a few from outside the group.

Thank you all. I am now working on the structure and working objectives of the group.

I nominate mjnaushad and TOPGUN to be a part of our group, and need votes. Voting is available for Jr. TT, TT, Mods and Admins.

Thank you.

My support to -TOPGUN......

Don't know more about MJNAUSHAD...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom