What's new

Jr. Think Tank

Seniors cafe > forum section only for discussions among members with great reputation. High quality posts only and new member must be referred by existing member.

So, what is 'Junior Think Tank' within this context? How is JTT distinct from SC?

Junior Fellows v Senior Fellows?

^^ It would be better if we try to contribute to this section instead of a 7 page discussion on a title/web tag.
This section is dead,and the longest thread is on a completely useless topic,this one..

How about 'PDF Seniors' or 'Seniors Committee'? Vice-Chairman wants to have Committee in the name, and I believe these are the two best options in the case.

Stick with the Junior Think Tank Member thing...its fine ! Besides its not the designation that counts but our contribution.

I can't understand why would anyone find the tag of 'Junior' as something that comes across as derogatory; I think its perfectly fine ! Once those of us who've shown their worth would have moved up the ladder more would take the 'Junior' spot & so & so forth - Nomenclature wise that sounds good enough to me !

After some due consideration, a list of 12-15 members was finalized and voted upon. Ten more members are elected to be a part of this team, and they shall be given their promotion to the quickest.

Please acknowledge: AhaseebA, Faujhistorian, Ticker , cabalti_53, orangzaib, TOPGUN, Martin2, Zabaniya, Farhan_9909 and ChineseDragon.

Congratulations on being selected, welcome to the group! Hope your presence would boast the quality posts, giving better discussion on a different and peaceful platform and setting examples for the forum. Hopefully the promotion shall be granted in a day or two. The Administration is notified.

Congratulations to all new JR.TTs, you all deserved this. Looking forward to see more of your thoughts.

Welcome all new members.

Sorry for the delay, after the recommendations from Jr. Think Tank Group, the shortlist was sent to Administration for promotion. However, they had kept all the members on little Prohibition period and requested further approval from top brass. There will be some more promotions soon.

Good to have you here. Your input is much required. TOPGUN, its not 'guys' you must be thanking, it must be 'guy'. ;) :D

Lolz thank you Last Hope bro i guess it is just a guy ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom