What's new

need help bros

Robot Syntex

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
salam guys,
i need some help in deciding university for engineering.
this year i gave mcat but couldnt get into because i didnt stydy
biggrin.gif
well this time after that dhakka i have decided to give try to engineering too.
guitar.gif

i have interest in chemical,electrical,bio medical eng. but due to low electrical and biomed scope i am looking forward for chemical.
i have plans of giki but i have heard that it is hard to survive. i want to know why is so.
basically what i need is good environment, "high quality labs and research", with good teaching staff. and also with good job impact.
i have pieas,giki,nust,nfc multan on my list.
i dont like uet because of un-humane behaviour of most of students along with old building/labs.
so guys help me. i belong to multan. I need your advice.

It's comparatively easier to get into engineering than medical because engineering has many sub disciplines whereas there are only two in medicine.
Regarding the environment, government institutes have a more Spartan environment and you would have to man up for that, mate. The best environment and affordability is at NUST for engineering and I've heard from my engineer friends that GIKI is easier than NUST to adjust to. Get a good result and then decide where you want to go.
salam guys,
i need some help in deciding university for engineering.
this year i gave mcat but couldnt get into because i didnt stydy
biggrin.gif
well this time after that dhakka i have decided to give try to engineering too.
guitar.gif

i have interest in chemical,electrical,bio medical eng. but due to low electrical and biomed scope i am looking forward for chemical.
i have plans of giki but i have heard that it is hard to survive. i want to know why is so.
basically what i need is good environment, "high quality labs and research", with good teaching staff. and also with good job impact.
i have pieas,giki,nust,nfc multan on my list.
i dont like uet because of un-humane behaviour of most of students along with old building/labs.
so guys help me. i belong to multan. I need your advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom