What's new

networking geniuses i need help

NETGEAR N150 JNR1010
is the model

OK. Let us first start with both the base station and AP having the same configs. i.e.,
SSID
channel
security.

You may also have to set the ip addresses in the same way (may not be required)

See if you can follow what is said in pages 66, 67, 68 of the manual.
confirm that and we can take it from there,

BTW what are you using as the base station?

OK. Let us first start with both the base station and AP having the same configs. i.e.,
SSID
channel
security.

You may also have to set the ip addresses in the same way (may not be required)

See if you can follow what is said in pages 66, 67, 68 of the manual.
confirm that and we can take it from there,

BTW what are you using as the base station?

Model Number
:
TDSL300W2

Software Version
:

Hardware Version
:

Serial Number
:
9C8EDC026224

MAC Address
:
9c:8e:dc:02:62:24 my base station
w2-001.jpg
w2a_1367235066.png

do base station me aisa koi option hota hai like they can give singnal to repeater or not. typz

i m not getting this point "Wireless MAC of this router. This field displays the MAC address for your router for your reference. You will need to enter this MAC address in the corresponding Wireless Repeating Function screen of the other access point you are using." @indiatester

Last edited by a moderator:
i m not getting this point too "Disable Wireless Client Association. If your router is the repeater, selecting this check box means that wireless clients cannot associate with it. Only LAN client associations are allowed.
• If you are setting up a point-to-point bridge, select the Disable Wireless Client Association check box.
• If you want all client traffic to go through the other access point (repeater with wireless client association), leave the Disable Wireless Client Association check box cleared.." @indiatester
sorry bro but i m nill in networking please help me out

i m not getting this point too "Disable Wireless Client Association. If your router is the repeater, selecting this check box means that wireless clients cannot associate with it. Only LAN client associations are allowed.
• If you are setting up a point-to-point bridge, select the Disable Wireless Client Association check box.
• If you want all client traffic to go through the other access point (repeater with wireless client association), leave the Disable Wireless Client Association check box cleared.." @indiatester
sorry bro but i m nill in networking please help me out

Don't disable Wireless Client Association. If you disable that, you won't be extending WiFi to other floors, you will only be able to connect via cable to the Repeater.

Your project requires 2 distinct parts
1) Configuring your base station and
2) Configuring your repeater.

Because both the devices are different, we may experience some issues. You have to be patient though.

To understand where you are, what have you configured on the base station and on the repeater.

Don't disable Wireless Client Association. If you disable that, you won't be extending WiFi to other floors, you will only be able to connect via cable to the Repeater.

Your project requires 2 distinct parts
1) Configuring your base station and
2) Configuring your repeater.

Because both the devices are different, we may experience some issues. You have to be patient though.

To understand where you are, what have you configured on the base station and on the repeater.

can i get ur mail id so that you can help me directly and can send you screen shot of my settings of base n repeater

well i did what its there in manual but i m not able to repeat if you can come on team viewer and help me out with it.. if you dont have any problem.. because i think i m missing something or i putting something wronge

can i get ur mail id so that you can help me directly and can send you screen shot of my settings of base n repeater

well i did what its there in manual but i m not able to repeat if you can come on team viewer and help me out with it.. if you dont have any problem.. because i think i m missing something or i putting something wronge

buzz me if u want to @ partyinglikehell@gmail.com
guest reading this thread is also welcome if they can help me..... i have no issue with it
need to fix this ASAP

If it is not working as an access point you may select as a repeater

buzz me if u want to @ partyinglikehell@gmail.com
guest reading this thread is also welcome if they can help me..... i have no issue with it
need to fix this ASAP

I sent you a mail on that email. We can try this sometime today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom