What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting here? Tommorow is my annual chemistry paper!
Elmo what she says effects me a lot.
But she has said most of these things before also, so yeah ill survive!

If I was your parent, I would disconnect your internet!

Focus on your parhai Alpha! Sort this out later. Just to share my experience, dont share things with people you meet online. They rarely ever live up to your expectations, and often misunderstand/misconstrue issues.

We all learn the hard way - that's part of growing up. Better late than never.

Sh*t - This is how it all began ! Just don't give him your email address. :lol:
I have email adresses of 50people on PDF. And many people of PDF are on my FB. In double digits. With real ids! :lol:

guys,what's the big deal with eating ants,i was just a kid..:cray: @Talon @Marshmallow

163446_186299678054233_541712_n_zpsb4ba6f73.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

@Ayush where are the ants? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have email adresses of 50people on PDF. And many people of PDF are on my FB. In double digits. With real ids! :lol:

You have an annual exam tomorrow morning. Pls get off this website for your own good.

@balixd been there done that :pop:

i can see what you mean...and now @Elmo is doing the same :rofl:...just check the posts below your's

You have an annual exam tomorrow morning. Pls get off this website for your own good.
i requested webmaster on 5th of this month to ban him till his exams...he extended it for 2 weeks i guess..can you ban him for like 2 months atleast till his exams are finished?

If I was your parent, I would disconnect your internet!

Focus on your parhai Alpha! Sort this out later. Just to share my experience, dont share things with people you meet online. They rarely ever live up to your expectations, and often misunderstand/misconstrue issues.

We all learn the hard way - that's part of growing up. Better late than never.
Yes, but its better to sort them out ,
especialy if it is effecting someone.
My health has detoriated coz of these misunderstandings :cray: and 1 academic year wasted!

@balixd @Talon @Elmo
I do want to get off internet but if i have in my mind that i have some misunderstanding with sis , i even forget to eat, let alone study

Elmo, just don't give your email id. This is EXACTLY how he starts. Seen it all before, multiple of times. :D

No one asked you to skip an annual paper - that was very stupid of you.

Good, you can survive without talking to her! In fact, great! Also proves that you can keep posting here :D

@Elmo If i get banned without solving this issue, man the anxiety will kill me!!
What she says effects me a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom