What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
do me a favor please, dont attempt the aper so you could fail in it. than you will realize what you have done to YOURSELF, as non of us will be bothered about it, so yes go ahead and hand in an empty answer sheet tomorrow, it you cannot blame any of us for your mistakes, man up and face the mess you have created

@balixd I have been lecturing him to stop blaming others for what he does...To take responsibility of his OWN actions ....But he never listens....

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd I have been lecturing him to stop blaming others for what he does...To take responsibility of his OWN actions ....But he never listens....
Invalidating me just like my mum! @Elmo
Im not accusing you , its just you mean a lot to me, and what you say matters a lot

all he needs is a slap..and i wish i was there to give him one

Im not accusing you , its just you mean a lot to me, and what you say matters a lot
again lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz btw iv'e bin through this stage many times ;)

bro, she might forgive you if you promise not to contact her using any method (or via anybody) till your exams are over.
Deal ^^^ No contact till 3rd june! :cray:
@Talon

she cares about you this is what she thinks of you, if she means to you and you consider her your sister than why dont you listen to her,because right now she is telling you to go and study.....nobody here thinks less of you including her,...why dont you listen :hitwall:

@Talon u seriously i was very upset that day!
God sister! Im Human :cray:
thats why i skipped the paper

again lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz btw iv'e bin through this stage many times ;)
@Alpha1 now look you are making fun of yourself on an open public forum, why does it not matter to you?

@Alpha1 now look you are making fun of yourself on an open public forum, why does it not matter to you?
what @Talon said to me! Today! Infront of everyone,
Do you think i feel like living,
It was All a misunderstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom