What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to skip an annual paper coz of the misunderstanding that night. Its that traumatic for me! Anyways i havent talked to her on the forum for like a month!

No one asked you to skip an annual paper - that was very stupid of you.

Good, you can survive without talking to her! In fact, great! Also proves that you can keep posting here :D

@Ayush research is in full mood...I do stupid mistakes and I think my supervisor is getting used to it...He just waits for me to add 2 and 2 and waits patiently for the answer 4 :rofl: but he sees me staying in lab till late so knows I am not trolling him on purpose...I AM kind of slow :unsure: But so far ALLAH ka shuker hai all my results are good and make my boss happy...hence, I am happy :yay:

@Talon Slow and steady wins the race. Most of lab research is dull, but worth it in the end if done systematically. Good Luck with the end results!

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVENT MAILED U FOR DAYS sis

@Alpha1 how many horus are there in your days? :pop:

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM
That is the time and date when you mailed me ....YESTERDAY

and about 13 on 19th May....about

About 4 on 18th May and the count goes on...Please stop lying!

Good, you can survive without talking to her! In fact, great! Also proves that you can keep posting here :D

you are slowly falling into the the same trap and not really helping him... warned talon so many times about this.. but maternal instinct kicks in...

@Alpha1.. nobody blames you for anything.. be normal (as opposed to be yourself... :) ) ..and everything will be forgotten.. :angel:

posting here? Tommorow is my annual chemistry paper!
Elmo what she says effects me a lot.
But she has said most of these things before also, so yeah ill survive!

@Alpha1 how many horus are there in your days? :pop:

That is the time and date when you mailed me ....YESTERDAY

and about 13 on 19th May....about

About 4 on 18th May and the count goes on...Please stop lying!
Aapi i dont lie, ok im human i can commit a mistake! Ok i mailed u, sis i have told u before, in gmail app in my phone i cant see who is online and who is not! I cant see if u have read my mail or not, it causes tension. But i have gtalk now

i dont see the point.....you dont listen so why bother? because just one hour ago i wrote a longggg email to you and here you did the same thing which i told you not to so....

@balixd been there done that :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom