What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS bhi hai aur Routers bhi maslaa hai keh 3 ghanteii jubbb bijliii jaii tou UPS be dum tooor deitaa haiii aur saaath saaath router bhiii ! :lol:

Oye tunnee abhi tukkk nahin bataayaa ke teriii ethnicity kiyaa haiii ? :angry:

any guesses??chal 3 guesses..:D

@balixd i dont think ill apear in anything now!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020: Not a supporter of any party.

@Aeronaut: Dr Rehman might be good, but his policy of promoting PhDs dime a dozen has badly affected the quality. A PhD is not for everyone - just to give you en example of the shoddy processes, go to the HEC website someday and see the list of sanctioned projects in any field that interests you. Now Google up the topic - most of the projects are replicating already established research with nothing new to add. That's not what a PhD is supposed to be about. I am not saying every single PhD topic will have practical applications, but there has to be something unique and original.

ohh ok got your point now, you mean to say when the quantity rises, the quality drops with it?

if thats what you want than fine do it. but have some balls to face it afterwards and make sure you have no regrets, jab zamanay ki laat parye gi phir saab samjh a jaye ga....phir kao ge kaash meine ye saab na kiya hota...but then it would be too late...as i said your like your decision, you will be at the end of it
@balixd i dont think ill apear in anything now!

Yes, YOU can begin doing that by getting rid of your signature. So your baji called you names, must you make a baja out of it?
Thats what my mom calls me!

Yes, YOU can begin doing that by getting rid of your signature. So your baji called you names, must you make a baja out of it?
So thats why @Talon is Sooo mad :lol: u could have asked My mum has calls me these. Not directed towards you!
Man i got nuked for nothing again!
@Talon @Elmo i have removed it!
I almost had a heart attack!

So thats why @Talon is Sooo mad :lol: u could have asked My mum has calls me these. Not directed towards you!
Man i got nuked for nothing again!
@Talon @Elmo i have removed it!
I almost had a heart attack!

You do everything and then say you did nothing! You will end up like @VCheng

Stop tagging Talon.

Seriously elmo talon and i should have a group disscusion with u!
I have told @Talon its nothing Intentional,
and u have head only one side of the story!

Ok no more tagging talon

Stop tagging Talon.

if u dont mind me askin,wat happened to vcheng??

If the lady doesnt want to talk to you, give her a break. Its not Armageddon and that you will die tomorrow or she will.

Take a break, and then clear the air later.

STOP TAGGING HER.

If the lady doesnt want to talk to you, give her a break. Its not Armageddon and that you will die tomorrow or she will.

Take a break, and then clear the air later.

STOP TAGGING HER.
I had to skip an annual paper coz of the misunderstanding that night. Its that traumatic for me! Anyways i havent talked to her on the forum for like a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom