Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble???
who???
You???

:omghaha:
Babaji....dont say that again or else i'll die rolling on the floor:rofl:

Yes the real NSG guys serve the nations but those who were kicked out during the training join defence forums :yes4:......or may be you were thrown out of IB...who knows??

If no then prove you r munshiiiii:p:

People once recruited into IB or NSG are not thrown out that easily..... as they are good and rated above all ...... :P.

And people who unfortunately end their career in IB or NSG won't come to forums ...... :lol:

the skin literaly peels off of the meat, and the goat looks swelled up like a baloon when the mouth gets tired by this blowing technique , we insert our knucles and peel the rest of the skin, wanna know how to peel off skin from tricky areas?:pop::pop:

delete1-smiley.gif
delete2-smiley.gif

smack.gif
....once.....ONLY.

People once recruited into IB or NSG are not thrown out ...... that easily as they are good and rated above all ...... :P.

And people who unfortunately end their career in IB or NSG won't come to forums ...... :lol:

I know...

But srinivas but you just watered down my efforts :pissed:
@Dillinger was about to give out his real identity...:angry:

Humble???
who???
You???

:omghaha:
Babaji....dont say that again or else i'll die rolling on the floor:rofl:

Yes the real NSG guys serve the nations but those who were kicked out during the training join defence forums :yes4:......or may be you were thrown out of IB...who knows??

If no then prove you r munshiiiii:p:

Well if you're expecting me to do your taxes then you're out of luck..I ain't going through all that for free just to prove something..:crazy:

Well if you're expecting me to do your taxes then you're out of luck..I ain't going through all that for free just to prove something..:crazy:

8-)

Seee you are still diverting the issue
Almost proves me right :bunny::bunny::bunny:
:p::p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom