What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Dillinger I thought you were in Audit ? Did you have a stint in the Tax or the Corporate dept as well ?

I can easily assess her tax liability at least under the heading of income tax...

Oi @Dillinger I thought you were in Audit ? Did you have a stint in the Tax or the Corporate dept as well ?

I'VE NEVER WORKED ON TAXES PROPERLY BUT ITS STANDARD SYLLABUS SO WHAT'S THE SWEAT..

The kids? lolz whose? :lol:
I can easily assess her tax liability at least under the heading of income tax...

I'VE NEVER WORKED ON TAXES PROPERLY BUT ITS STANDARD SYLLABUS SO WHAT'S THE SWEAT..

Hmmmn two friends of mine worked at PwC - One of them in Audit & the other in Tax ! The Audit guy worked for 2 years primarily on the Asset Class before he was elevated to a supervisory role where the donkey work is done by your juniors ! Whilst the Tax guy got a 6 month stint in Audit where he did 2-3 small ones before reverting back to Tax & hasn't touched Audit ever since ! :unsure:

I was under the impression after talking to them & others like them that one doesn't get that kind of movement in the Big4 that would make one competent in Tax as well as Corporate & Audit & other Business Assurance or Financial Services !

The kids? lolz whose? :lol:

I had assumed yours ! :ashamed:

So you're not really a 40 something Auntie with around 10 kids ! :unsure:

Hmmmn two friends of mine worked at PwC - One of them in Audit & the other in Tax ! The Audit guy worked for 2 years primarily on the Asset Class before he was elevated to a supervisory role where the donkey work is done by your juniors ! Whilst the Tax guy got a 6 month stint in Audit where he did 2-3 small ones before reverting back to Tax & hasn't touched Audit ever since ! :unsure:

I was under the impression after talking to them & others like them that one doesn't get that kind of movement in the Big4 that would make one competent in Tax as well as Corporate & Audit & other Business Assurance or Financial Services !

You got that right...its just a name and a swankier work place (sans the swanky personal office)...

You got that right...its just a name and a swankier work place (sans the swanky personal office)...

Yaaar then why is it that if you're a Big4 trainee automatically your Resume goes to the top ? :what:

Two of my friends are currently working at E&Y & barring the Traveling Allowances & the Free Luncheons at places of their Choice I can't recall what exactly those guys got from there ?

One of them is practically a demi-god when it comes to Finance Leases but he doesn't know sh*t about any other complicated account head ! And neither know anything about Group Accounting beyond what we studied !

Yaaar then why is it that if you're a Big4 trainee automatically your Resume goes to the top ? :what:

Two of my friends are currently working at E&Y & barring the Traveling Allowances & the Free Luncheons at places of their Choice I can't recall what exactly those guys got from there ?

One of them is practically a demi-god when it comes to Finance Leases but he doesn't know sh*t about any other complicated account head ! And neither know anything about Group Accounting beyond what we studied !

Your resume goes up depending upon the diversity and scope of your experience, unless you want to by a paper pusher at said big4 forever...you'll learn absolutely nothing other than what you are made to focus on- a very limited scope- forget ever branching out on your own- or being a CFO...there are, as always, pros and cons..so what do you want..beer on company tab and 5 star hotel stays during audits or actual experience and then enough gumption to open you own firm?

I am you're age fellow so unless you're 40 i can't be either :p: so no question of marriage or kids

Bakwaaaas Kar Rahaa Haiii...you don't the first thing about these things & you're just using these acronyms to scare the poor fellow ! :P
Yara hun mai inna vi chawal nai haiga, i perfectly understood his answer. :P

haha actually currently I am smiling...my cousin introduced me to Honey Singh today...damnnnnnn Jesus Chriist I have been missing outtttt..... :D :D
O God, horrible music :fie: !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom