What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have already given me a few mini heart attacks.

Alphee i never thought you would have attempted it.

And yes @Armstrong you're indeed a softie.
hug1-smiley.gif
i skinned in an unconventional manner, blowing in AIR by mouth through a hole made by a knife in the skin, needless to say i had har in my mouth for two days

How can the Kitty Hawk ACs weigh 62000 tons at light displacement and then jump up to 80000+ tons when fully loaded? Even with a 100 air-crafts, the crew and the fuel a 20000 ton addition seems a bit boggling, no?

Now how is that impossible?
The difference between the two Displacements is 18,000 tons. That will get used up by 100 aircraft, fuel (circa 8000-10,000 tons) Ammo (ca. 1500 tons), Stores and Provisions and nearly 1500+ big (and even nearly obese) crew-men among other things.

Now how is that impossible?
The difference between the two Displacements is 18,000 tons. That will get used up by 100 aircraft, fuel (circa 8000-10,000 tons) Ammo (ca. 1500 tons), Stores and Provisions and nearly 1500+ big (and even nearly obese) crew-men among other things.

Damn it, yes the aviation fuel, spares and rotables...:hitwall:

@Flamingo Some issues.

Yeah I am there. I have sent you a mail too. Did you get it ?

@Capt.Popeye So what do you think, INS Vishaal's stated/prospective tonnage (62-65000 tons) is the "light" tonnage, "standard" tonnage or "full" tonnage?

You know to me he sounds like a trained NSG.:devil:

Now why would you think that? NSG personnel do not go about posting on forums and discussing RWRs and AESA radars..they actually serve the nation with courage and sacrifice unlike moi- a humble munshi..

@Capt.Popeye So what do you think, INS Vishaal's stated/prospective tonnage (62-65000 tons) is the "light" tonnage, "standard" tonnage or "full" tonnage?

I don't know for certain since I do not follow all this closely. Have ceased to be a "gear-head" for quite some time now.
What are the projected dimensions? That will be indicative to some extent.

I don't know for certain since I do not follow all this closely. Have ceased to be a "gear-head" for quite some time now.
What are the projected dimensions? That will be indicative to some extent.

Length and width of the flight deck along with dimensions for the beam and draft are unknown, so far the only actual figure revealed is the 62-65000 tons figure for its displacement..everything else remains speculative at the moment..

:close_tema:

If i die tonight my hubby will sue you.....:angry:
Okay there was no need for such further details :P
the skin literaly peels off of the meat, and the goat looks swelled up like a baloon when the mouth gets tired by this blowing technique , we insert our knucles and peel the rest of the skin, wanna know how to peel off skin from tricky areas?:pop::pop:

Now why would you think that? NSG personnel do not go about posting on forums and discussing RWRs and AESA radars..they actually serve the nation with courage and sacrifice unlike moi- a humble munshi..
Humble???
who???
You???

:omghaha:
Babaji....dont say that again or else i'll die rolling on the floor:rofl:

Yes the real NSG guys serve the nations but those who were kicked out during the training join defence forums :yes4:......or may be you were thrown out of IB...who knows??

If no then prove you r munshiiiii:p:

the skin literaly peels off of the meat, and the goat looks swelled up like a baloon when the mouth gets tired by this blowing technique , we insert our knucles and peel the rest of the skin, wanna know how to peel off skin from tricky areas?:pop::pop:

No need for that next time we will send for you to come and get the job done :P I am sure you would volunteer won't you?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom