What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune @Sinan - Oh my God this is embarrassing ! :ashamed:

3109851051.png

Yes, what is it?

Whats the job scope there in Management Accounting (CIMA, ACCA) ?

And is the market absorbing fresh graduates (with a couple of internships) or are they looking for seasoned professionals primarily ?

Thanks ! :kiss3:

And is the market absorbing fresh graduates (with a couple of internships) or are they looking for seasoned professionals primarily ?

I have no idea, but I would encourage you to look for this in the UAE and Qatar as they are much better to live in than the KSA. However, this would be helpful to look for what you need:

The Middle East's Leading Job Site - Bayt.com

CIMA you'll get a job at the strategic levels exam clearance itself- not a very high paid job but not an internship either- enough to garner some pay and good experience as you clear the remainder of the exams and then apply for a job (where you'll have some accrued work exp. too by then in your resume).

@RAMPAGE My boss has a poker up my arse, ergo neither the post I was meant to compose nor much time on Naswar...buggering taxes...damn it @Armstrong how are you so free while being a Munshi too?

Because I'm not working ! :ashamed:

I'm instead writing my thesis, studying for the GMAT & exploring my options right now - Most probably in January I'd look towards an Internship or something or hopefully the rules would change & I could start working for an Audit Firm again ! :) 
CIMA you'll get a job at the strategic levels exam clearance itself- not a very high paid job but not an internship either- enough to garner some pay and good experience as you clear the remainder of the exams and then apply for a job (where you'll have some accrued work exp. too by then in your resume).

I dunno mate I love the CIMA syllabus - Something about numbers being a means to an end instead of being an end in themselves (as in the case of Financial Accounting) is what I find very....very attractive but here I've talked to everyone from Partners at top firms including the Big4 & they've all discouraged me for going for it - They instead recommend ICAEW but if I ever have to prepare a Financial Statement again I'd probably go nuts !

abhi tak wahi sawal pooch raha hai sabko?

I started posting in this forum just on the day it was upgraded.And had visited this forum once in september when it was powered by vbulletin.
Anyways Webmaster must be working on it.

You just reminded me of your introduction thread. It's fine, I didn't expect you to know how the mention feature worked before the upgrade. :)

Brace up!!

Get ready to face more software issues? We survived most of the upgrade. :lol:

Theres a bigger bug.....recently i was replying to a member's post when i could see his real name. Now dont ask me how :devil:.
And another bug which allows me to send a message to myself:azn:.

Did you get your new iOS update??
Last heard iOS 7 was having some issues with its passwords too.

Chalo catch you later
:crazy_pilot:

This isn't the first time I have read about security lapses on this forum. The handling of personal data is something every user should be concerned about.

iOS 7.0.4? Yes, I got the update. Unlike this forum, iOS's notification system works properly. :D

I am not too sure about the password issue, but it must have been fixed. Apple takes security very seriously, & the recent update as far as I know was for FaceTime. The iOS 7.1 beta has been announced for developers as well.

Did you switch to Android yet? Don't switch without playing Infinity Blade I, II, & III. :partay:

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom