What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for suit/tuxedo/sherwani/shalwar kamiz?
BTW i'm not that choosy in suggesting one best.Though i use both the twin cities to their potential.

Wazir tailors had good men working for them,since they have left i don't use them much for my service.
For a suit/tuxedo try Jabbar and Co (at RWP bank road)

If you don't wanna go that far ,try commercial market(RWP), like Mr.Fashion....and the shop adjacent to it....i forgot their name....they have people working for them that are good.I have used them for almost 5-6 times and the person who stitches my suits gets my measurements, for that i usually have to wait for 15-20 min for him to come from his business place which is away from the market but that's worth it LoL!

There is one in Jinnah super i forgot his name.....will come back to you later....
Suit yara ..... i visit saddar quite often so i think i'll try that jabbar tailor but do tell the name of the tailor in Jinnah Super cause my father also has a tailor there who was recommend to me by him !!!!!

Chalo forget about it.
But doc are you a student or are you practising now??(And if you are practising i'll inflict more torture on you:devil:...buahaha)

And how did you know about "bang"??

Spying doc!!!:undecided:

He he Not telling you anything Mrs.Bond....

Suit yara ..... i visit saddar quite often so i think i'll try that jabbar tailor but do tell the name of the tailor in Jinnah Super cause my father also has a tailor there who was recommend to me by him !!!!!

Then visit blue area this time around as both World class Ilyas shafi :D and Wazir are there.....

I'll tell about that Jinnah super walla later on....

Last edited:
Ah those blunders could happen to anyone, & it's not a big deal anyway. Be happy with that thread, had the forum not been in the upgrade process it could have been more popular.

Ohhh dont embarrass me. :ashamed:

p(-)0ENiX said:
You mean warnings about not giving personal details? Yes, it's advisable to avoid giving out personal details to anyone for reasons I am sure you & everyone else is aware of.

Bitter experience on one forum taught me few lessons on privacy.

p(-)0ENiX said:
All I know about iOS 7.1 so far is that it gives you the option to use the darker keyboard all the time. That's good because that bright, white keyboard hurt my eyes sometimes if the display was too bright & the lights were off.
I like the white keyboard.I dont think its very bright ....or is my screen protector too thick???
bonk.gif

p(-)0ENiX said:
Soul Hunter is the downloadable content pack for part 3. Infinity Blade is an iOS exclusive series, & I doubt any other platform has a title with such awesome graphics.
On Android for instance, the performance of games varies depending upon the device you use & even flagship devices don't guarantee a good experience.

I am really not into gaming.
Recently one of my cousin brother called my mobile "kachra"....because he thinks my mobile doesnt have interesting games apps.8-)

@RAMPAGE
My advice to you ,next time u see my posts on naswarville just skip them:coffee:........i know some of them can be real skull damaging ones.:p:.

He he Not telling you anything Mrs.Bond....
Lage raho doc!!!

maybe you saw his name because he had integerated FB into his account

Not really.....if i give out on how i came to know about his full name then soon i know i'll be a guinea pig here.:-)

See ya
:crazy_pilot:

Last edited:
Ohhh dont embarrass me. :ashamed:

Bitter experience on one forum taught me few lessons on privacy.

I like the white keyboard.I dont think its very bright ....or is my screen protector too thick???
bonk.gif

I am really not into gaming.
Recently one of my cousin brother called my mobile "kachra"....because he thinks my mobile doesnt have interesting games apps.8-)

I don't see how the statement you quoted could be embarrassing, it was supposed to be consoling. Oh wait, did you mean the idea of making that introductory thread even more popular was embarrassing? In that case, the people that should be embarrassed are the ones that only got a few welcomes. :lol:

It's good that you take your online privacy seriously. There are other tips that you should be aware of, for example; avoid online banking over public Wifi, be careful regarding whatever you post or tweet online, etc. These are the generic online safety tips I guess.

The white keyboard will still be available of course. Try using the keyboard on your iPhone or iPad at night with the lights off at medium brightness. You will get what I am talking about. If that doesn't work it could either be your screen protector or you might be wearing sun glasses. :P

Lol! Apple's iOS is probably the best mobile gaming platform in the world. Infinity Blade III even takes advantage of the iPhone 5S's 64-bit processor to perform graphic intensive tasks, & soon other applications will too.

Last edited:
It's good that you take your online privacy seriously. There are other tips that you should be aware of, for example; avoid online banking over public Wifi, be careful regarding whatever you post or tweet online, etc. These are the generic online safety tips I guess.

Well i use paypal for all the online shopping that i do.But banking on a public wifi,i've done that mistake once when i was sitting in the airport and i very casually logged onto my bank's app....how unsafe is that??:what:

Now do you've any idea how much data can admin access if i give him remote access to my system??

Last edited:
@Srinivas do you have any idea of Professional's Background. :D

All I know is he is in his 40's and probably a Bihari in BD. Biharis who migrated from India to BD show their hatred more than Bengalis, since they think Mugals should be ruling India after British left.

All I know is he is in his 40's and probably a Bihari in BD. Biharis who migrated from India to BD show their hatred more than Bengalis, since they think Mugals should be ruling India after British left.

Professional is giving fatwas to me in the thread. :lol: Yeh army may kya karta tha :confused:

Professional is giving fatwas to me in the thread. :lol: Yeh army may kya karta tha :confused:

What !!!!

Professional is giving Fatwas to you ??? ...... :lol:, Join me to laugh on this ..... :lol::lol::lol:

Lets ask him when he is online ..... :)

lol
take your time, you can have all the time in the world

@ZYXW amreeka walo, koi salam na hello , my empress what wrong have I done :(
Is that so...then in that case here is both Salam and Helllllloooooo for you:lol: you know you are missed more than you realize!!haha no sorry just in pakiland right now so a bit busy.....How are you and everything with you? You are hardly on. You know it's good to leave espionage and pay the empress a visit sometimes :P LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom