What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhi tak wahi sawal pooch raha hai sabko?

Don't bother my brother @Armstrong, we munshis are very deliberate in our decisions and ergo prone to collecting a multitude of applicable and proper opinions so as to furnish out own thoughts with them...before we take said decisions...not that you would understand that..the uninitiated rarely ever do.

Don't bother my brother @Armstrong, we munshis are very deliberate in our decisions and ergo prone to collecting a multitude of applicable and proper opinions so as to furnish out own thoughts with them...before we take said decisions...not that you would understand that..the uninitiated rarely ever do.
wo sab to theek hai.. but pahle ye socho pagar kitna milenga...
24716_2.jpg

You just reminded me of your introduction thread.
Oops.
Dont remind me of that thread.:undecided: I had made many blunder thunders on that thread.
bonk.gif

p(-)0ENiX said:
This isn't the first time I have read about security lapses on this forum. The handling of personal data is something every user should be concerned about.
I was made aware of it before joining the site itself.

p(-)0ENiX said:
iOS 7.0.4? Yes, I got the update. Unlike this forum, iOS's notification system works properly. :D
I am not too sure about the password issue, but it must have been fixed. Apple takes security very seriously, & the recent update as far as I know was for FaceTime. The iOS 7.1 beta has been announced for developers as well.
Guys around were talking about the password issue,seems it was solved in the first update itself.
Didnt know about iOS7.1 though.

p(-)0ENiX said:
Did you switch to Android yet? Don't switch without playing Infinity Blade I, II, & III. :partay:Take care.
Nope..not yet.
Infinity blade soul hunter is the 3rd part i guess.But then theres so much violence in it.:sick:
Suggest me something else.

Thunderzzzz Blunder......that sounds familiar.So, you came here with a bang @levina ?

I was trying to figure out that what kind of shockwave was that.....
Looks like it will cause some long lasting after effects.

Thunderzzzz Blunder......that sounds familiar.So, you came here with a bang @levina ?

Looks like it will have cause long lasting after effects.
Sig g tussi islamabad ho ????

Sig g tussi islamabad ho ????

Will this question lead to those sonic booms that Islamabad had to face due to that Mig-25RB in 1997.......?

The answer is yeah i was moved by that incident both emotionally and physically LoL!

Iss khilafat walle bhai ko dehkein.....He's missing @Hyperion as well, who had promised to replenish his naswar supplies...:P....

Looks like it will cause some long lasting after effects.

Doc u've missed one of my alerts.:angry:

Will this question lead to those sonic booms that Islamabad had to face due to that Mig-25RB in 1997.......?

The answer is yeah i was moved by that incident both emotionally and physically LoL!

Iss khilafat walle bhai ko dehkein.....He's missing @Hyperion as well, who had promised to replenish his naswar supplies...:P....

is ko bhi dekha hai yara

So do you have any idea who's the best tailor in islamabad ????

Doc u've missed one of my alerts.:angry:

I've a high threshold for these sensitive alerts,you'll have to put hammer on my hat there to alert me.But that was just me.Now unfortunately the system has been following my foot steps.So, yeah if you don't mind.......Please do fulfill my newly developed curiosity about it.

Oops.
Dont remind me of that thread.:undecided: I had made many blunder thunders on that thread.
bonk.gif

I was made aware of it before joining the site itself.

Guys around were talking about the password issue,seems it was solved in the first update itself.
Didnt know about iOS7.1 though.

Nope..not yet.
Infinity blade soul hunter is the 3rd part i guess.But then theres so much violence in it.:sick:
Suggest me something else.

Ah those blunders could happen to anyone, & it's not a big deal anyway. Be happy with that thread, had the forum not been in the upgrade process it could have been more popular.

Some introductory threads I have seen barely get a couple of welcomes. :lol:

You mean warnings about not giving personal details? Yes, it's advisable to avoid giving out personal details to anyone for reasons I am sure you & everyone else is aware of.

All I know about iOS 7.1 so far is that it gives you the option to use the darker keyboard all the time. That's good because that bright, white keyboard hurt my eyes sometimes if the display was too bright & the lights were off.

Soul Hunter is the downloadable content pack for part 3. Infinity Blade is an iOS exclusive series, & I doubt any other platform has a title with such awesome graphics.

On Android for instance, the performance of games varies depending upon the device you use & even flagship devices don't guarantee a good experience.

is ko bhi dekha hai yara

So do you have any idea who's the best tailor in islamabad ????

Asking for suit/tuxedo/sherwani/shalwar kamiz?
BTW i'm not that choosy in suggesting one best.Though i use both the twin cities to their potential.

Wazir tailors had good men working for them,since they have left i don't use them much for my service.
For a suit/tuxedo try Jabbar and Co (at RWP bank road)

If you don't wanna go that far ,try commercial market(RWP), like Mr.Fashion....and the shop adjacent to it....i forgot their name....they have people working for them that are good.I have used them for almost 5-6 times and the person who stitches my suits gets my measurements, for that i usually have to wait for 15-20 min for him to come from his business place which is away from the market but that's worth it LoL!

I've been to karegar twice as well.They are fine.

There is one in Jinnah super i forgot his name.....will come back to you later....

World Class Suiting in Islamabad Pakistan ::

Last edited:
I've a high threshold for these sensitive alerts,you'll have to put hammer on my hat there to alert me.But that was just me.Now unfortunately the system has been following my foot steps.So, yeah if you don't mind.......Please do fulfill my newly developed curiosity about it.

Chalo forget about it.
But doc are you a student or are you practising now??(And if you are practising i'll inflict more torture on you:devil:...buahaha)

And how did you know about "bang"??

Spying doc!!!:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom