What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain, he is a she! :D

Gotta go guys, family arrived last night. Need to be with wifey! :woot:

@Hyperion I am in love with this gif-

iKfJn.gif

Don't know how to thank S.U.R.B. for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Icarus @Xeric does the story, even in its dramatized version, presented in the movie Waar, in terms of the assertions about who is who's handler, check out ? :unsure:

So @Icarus @Xeric does the story, even in its dramatized version, presented in the movie Waar, in terms of the assertions about who is who's handler, check out ? :unsure:

If only. My asura vriti, my primordial self, would at least be pleased about having paid back our due.

On the other hand, funding the TTP seems to be a stretch, unless its through very convoluted means considering that they despise us more than they despise even you.:hang2:

If only. My asura vriti, my primordial self, would at least be pleased about having paid back our due.

On the other hand, funding the TTP seems to be a stretch, unless its through very convoluted means considering that they despise us more than they despise even you.:hang2:

Shut Up & go clean some dishes Laxmi ! :angry:

@S.U.R.B. Find out another cat gif, one where the cat is in peril/dying/being tortured. Do this and I will add your name to the list, the list of people I shall spare the day I annex Pakistan.

@Oscar you need to change the post number based seniority policy, senior members here appear to be more knackered than some of the young one's even.

@Armstrong Won't I make a good handler, tell me! I bet I can orchestrate the most heinous strike till date.

@Armstrong AND you still haven't told me whether the hot RAW chick lives or dies? TELL ME! :pissed:
@Armstrong AND you still haven't told me whether the hot RAW chick lives or dies? TELL ME! :pissed:

@S.U.R.B. Find out another cat gif, one where the cat is in peril/dying/being tortured. Do this and I will add your name to the list, the list of people I shall spare the day I annex Pakistan.

@Oscar you need to change the post number based seniority policy, senior members here appear to be more knackered than some of the young one's even.

@Armstrong Won't I make a good handler, tell me! I bet I can orchestrate the most heinous strike till date.

Kill me man.......find a private contractor for RAW...:cry:...and kill me now....hopefully i'll be able to get a good bargain for you from God.

7QFj7o0.gif

Tell her not to worry about the scars.If she is able to shoot me like that,i may get a chance to fix her scars.

Ok now towards THE p****cat you were asking for.....

dsc_0567.png

/\/\/\ Enough said.....?.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom