What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I?

pweaze :3

You need to swear allegiance to the Kingdom of Naswaristan and its dictatorial emperor Kim - jong @Hyperion and solemnly swear to defend the kingdom from all enemies foreign and domestic, all sorts of extremists and tin foil hat wearing marijuana/bhang/naswar/fun/music haters. You also have to promise to try naswar once a life.

If you are willing to do that, i can register your citizenship.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to swear allegiance to the Kingdom of Naswaristan and its dictatorial emperor Kim - jong @Hyperion and solemnly swear to defend the kingdom from all enemies foreign and domestic, all sorts of extremists and tin foil hat wearing marijuana/bhang/naswar/fun/music haters. You also have to promise to try naswar once a life.

Yes XD

And now the wetting process.

Do you have any links to any fundoo organisation? Do you have any links to the Emperor's most hated enemies the Wahaabis? Do you covet sheep in a carnal manner, if so stop doing so, only the Emperor may indulge himself in said way. Are you a fairy, if yes then you must also be "patted down" by @hinduguy and @Armstrong. Last but not the least- in 200 words describe your sentiments when you view the following picture-

THE GREAT BUTTSY-

belgian-blue2-550x473.jpg

Oh and do you like cats by any chance?

Great, welcome to your new home :D

@Hyperion @Dillinger

When do we 'welcome him' ;)

In due time, let me think up something truly macabre.:butcher:

No to all the questions.

in terms of the great buttsy

I do not wish to make an A$$ of myself.

I do not like cats

No to all the questions.

in terms of the great buttsy

I do not wish to make an A$$ of myself.

I do not like cats

Umm...the great Buttsy is the thread mascot and you REALLY DO NOT want to anger it. Just ask @Aeronaut, he wields the power of a mod but even he is unwilling to face the Buttsy AKA Buttstrong. I suggest you comply and write a 200 word piece praising the Buttsy.

Umm...the great Buttsy is the thread mascot and you REALLY DO NOT want to anger it. Just ask @Aeronaut, he wields the power of a mod but even he is unwilling to face the Buttsy AKA Buttstrong. I suggest you comply and write a 200 word piece praising the Buttsy.

Well, I do not wish to offend the holy cow in naswar.

But permit me time to write an eloquent piece on the Great Gatsb... I mean buttsy.

A bard always needs time to compose his ballads

Well, I do not wish to offend the holy cow in naswar.

But permit me time to write an eloquent piece on the Great Gatsb... I mean buttsy.

A bard always needs time to compose his ballads

Take your time, just be careful..the Buttsy isn't just some mascot- it is sentient, very much active on this thread and when it visits the thread it will be ravenous, one misstep and none of us will be able to save you. It also has mystical powers, it caused @Anubis's left eye to spontaneously explode.
@RAMPAGE keep a look out for my friend here, make sure he doesn't stumble into the Butt that devours all before he is prepared.

Lala, you forgot one other fundamental requirement, to torture Alphee's kittyz! :devil:

@Hyperion I am in love with this gif-

iKfJn.gif

Don't know how to thank S.U.R.B. for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom