What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you command, O.......Maulana @Dillinger....

Zarvi better give you a kisssy.....

@Hyperion @Armstrong @Mamba

This is your duty- Al-Ma'idah 5:33:- "Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,"

You must do your duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for Muslims....no !

So everything stated in it is relevant today and for ever till say the day of judgement, but sometimes people end up misinterpreting something and you get people like the Taliban, yes?

If a Muslim were to even pick one part of the Koran and say that it is not applicable today- what would that mean for him?

So everything stated in it is relevant today and for ever till say the day of judgement, but sometimes people end up misinterpreting something and you get people like the Taliban, yes?

If the conditions are there - Yes !

If a Muslim were to even pick one part of the Koran and say that it is not applicable today- what would that mean for him?

It would mean that he has an Opinion ! One that I or many others won't be sharing !

Nope. None.

Yara, now let me give you some advice.... the way you have been quoting specific "verses" from quran, it doesn't work like that... Quran is about context.... YOU HAVE TO READ the whole Surra to understand the reasoning behind a closing statement.... and it doesn't end there...... then you have to integrate the "cultural" "historical" background to it as well.....

Ok, now check the following scenario (just an example, pure fiction)

The jews made a plan to butcher muslims in such and such era, they took away this and that... robbed, pillaged and raped.... blah blah. on and on and on........... and then Allah said to its people, go kill these infidels"..... but not to harm the innocent.....

What you are doing is nothing different than what mullahs do... you are just epmhasisizing what you want to, i.e. the closing statement "ALLAH SAID TO ITS PEOPLE, GO KILL THESE INFIDELS"......

Yesterday, a fundo was doing he same thing..... he copy pasted from Surra Bakra and conveniently changed one very particular word to "Kaafir".... whereas it had nothing to do with that.... similarly that Sura was for men, and not women.....

To understand Islam, you need very strong grasp of Arabic, and actual reasons behind an ayya or sura.......

@Hyperion @Armstrong Is any part of the Koran inaccurate or inapplicable?

Nope. None.

Yara, now let me give you some advice.... the way you have been quoting specific "verses" from quran, it doesn't work like that... Quran is about context.... YOU HAVE TO READ the whole Surra to understand the reasoning behind a closing statement.... and it doesn't end there...... then you have to integrate the "cultural" "historical" background to it as well.....

Ok, now check the following scenario (just an example, pure fiction)

The jews made a plan to butcher muslims in such and such era, they took away this and that... robbed, pillaged and raped.... blah blah. on and on and on........... and then Allah said to its people, go kill these infidels"..... but not to harm the innocent.....

What you are doing is nothing different than what mullahs do... you are just epmhasisizing what you want to, i.e. the closing statement "ALLAH SAID TO ITS PEOPLE, GO KILL THESE INFIDELS"......

Yesterday, a fundo was doing he same thing..... he copy pasted from Surra Bakra and conveniently changed one very particular word to "Kaafir".... whereas it had nothing to do with that.... similarly that Sura was for men, and not women.....

To understand Islam, you need very strong grasp of Arabic, and actual reasons behind an ayya or sura.......

Please tell me the context of the verse I quoted.

If the conditions are there - Yes !

It would mean that he has an Opinion ! One that I or many others won't be sharing !

And if he does not apply/follow that specific command then? How many such principles can he disagree with before it can reach the level where he may not be called a Muslim?

Search and read......... then I'll tell you the historical context to it....... read yourself............ and I'll help you after that........ I admire your capabilities in researching stuff.......

Search and read......... then I'll tell you the historical context to it....... read yourself............ and I'll help you after that........ I admire your capabilities in researching stuff.......

Its not possible, wherever I can find that verse, it is simply followed by the next and then the next verse- NO CONTEXT. And the translation is apparently "Shahi int."

[32] That was why We prescribed this for the children of Israel: "He who killed any person, unless it be a person guilty of manslaughter, or of spreading chaos in the land, should be looked upon as though he had slain all mankind, and he who saved one life should be regarded as though he had saved the lives of all mankind." But the majority of them went on committing excesses in the land even after Our Messengers came to them one after the other with clear directions.

[33-34] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and run about to spread mischief in the land is this; they should be put to death or crucified or their alternate hands and feet should be cut off, or they should be banished from the land. This is the disgrace and ignominy for them in this world and there is in store for them a harsher torment in the Hereafter, except those, who repent before you have power over them for you should know that Allah is Forgiving and Compassionate.

Crucifixtion (a Judeo-Christian & earlier Roman Thing) & cutting off the alternative hands & feet of the victim (the same) - Neither of those two have been practiced in Islam in the times of the Prophet (PBUH) or his Caliphs.

They are, therefore, an indication of the 'Law of the Land' to signify Capital Punishment just as Death Penalty & a crude form of Life Imprisonment (exile) are mentioned therein to signify other options !

@Hyperion Give me a day or two and I shall be perfectly imitating Zarvan, this should be fun.

NOPES... read the whole of related "juz", related to that particular ayya....

Juz' - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Step 2. Once you do that... we will discuss the whole juz' and how it relates to one surra and that particular ayya
Step 3. We shall study the actual history @ that exact moment that ayya was sent, and then check reasoning for it.
Step 4. We shall discuss 2 + 3 and extrapolate that to present times. and it's viability and applicability in present day scenario.

ISLAM IS STEP # 4

FUNDOZ ARE STEP # MINUS 1

Its not possible, wherever I can find that verse, it is simply followed by the next and then the next verse- NO CONTEXT. And the translation is apparently "Shahi int."

And if he does not apply/follow that specific command then? How many such principles can he disagree with before it can reach the level where he may not be called a Muslim?

Thats between him & God !

But generally if he were saying 'I don't believe in God' & still calling himself a Muslim - Most people would look at him in a funny way !

[32] That was why We prescribed this for the children of Israel: "He who killed any person, unless it be a person guilty of manslaughter, or of spreading chaos in the land, should be looked upon as though he had slain all mankind, and he who saved one life should be regarded as though he had saved the lives of all mankind." But the majority of them went on committing excesses in the land even after Our Messengers came to them one after the other with clear directions.

[33-34] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and run about to spread mischief in the land is this; they should be put to death or crucified or their alternate hands and feet should be cut off, or they should be banished from the land. This is the disgrace and ignominy for them in this world and there is in store for them a harsher torment in the Hereafter, except those, who repent before you have power over them for you should know that Allah is Forgiving and Compassionate.

Crucifixtion (a Judeo-Christian & earlier Roman Thing) & cutting off the alternative hands & feet of the victim (the same) - Neither of those two have been practiced in Islam in the times of the Prophet (PBUH) or his Caliphs.

They are, therefore, an indication of the 'Law of the Land' to signify Capital Punishment just as Death Penalty & a crude form of Life Imprisonment (exile) are mentioned therein to signify other options !

If they are an indication of the law of the land- and since the Koran comes from Allah then how could any Caliph not have implemented them at one time or the other- it would be impossible.

NOPES... read the whole of related "juz", related to that particular ayya....

Juz' - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Step 2. Once you do that... we will discuss the whole juz' and how it relates to one surra and that particular ayya
Step 3. We shall study the actual history @ that exact moment that ayya was sent, and then check reasoning for it.
Step 4. We shall discuss 2 + 3 and extrapolate that to present times. and it's viability and applicability in present day scenario.

ISLAM IS STEP # 4

FUNDOZ ARE STEP # MINUS 1

This is what I was looking for, process of reasoning out- format for application of the human intellect to figure out the thing- right or wrong.
@Armstrong you're a pi$$ poor disco maulvi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom