What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... one thing I'm not..... one who's intimidated by any eventuality...... I think that particular routine is missing in decision making part of my brain....... I leap first......... then don't look back....... :D

You not wanting me to come your way is not intimidation, but rather wisdom....had it been intimidation, I wouldn't have looked your way from the start :D :D

Yara, anything that brings a smile is worth it..... do flirt........ often....... if receiving party reciprocates..... keep on trying till she does... :P...... what's wrong with that? :D

i was just kidding when i said you.....:D

on a serious note ...i never took benefit of anythng .......never flirted with anyone .....may be hard to believe for you but there is no need for me to lie on a public forum where people even dont know me apart from couple of you ....who have talked to me or have seen me .....no reason for me to lie

i was just kidding when i said you.....:D

on a serious note ...i never took benefit of anythng .......never flirted with anyone .....may be hard to believe for you but there is no need for me to lie on a public forum where people even dont know me apart from couple of you ....who have talked to me or have seen me .....no reason for me to lie

its just even if you are flirting people usually end up seriously liking you and get hurt in the process...never wana hurt anyone

I agree...ppl do end up liking each other.....but it's mind over matter......with each person, you do it differently according to the person and set limits according to that!...it all depends on whom you are deciding to flirt with....and i think self control emotionally and physically is important, you should know when to let it go and when to keep it..then again it all depends on the situation and whom you flirt with! But its a good mental workout in general, it's good to test yourself....:P

Yara, anything that brings a smile is worth it..... do flirt........ often....... if receiving party reciprocates..... keep on trying till she does... :P...... what's wrong with that? :D

yara i m seriously into sum1 ....i really like her ...for me getting her is of priority rather than flirting with sum1 else.....if i get her i will be more than happy and giggling for rest of my life......and if not flirting or anythng never gonna help me in getng that smile back ever .....:D

Want to get her? I mean seriously..... no jokes?????

Does she have an ugly side kick.... a girl-friend "saheli"? ........... flirt with the ugly saheli to get her attention...... I can advise step by step if you wish.........

yara i m seriously into sum1 ....i really like her ...for me getting her is of priority rather than flirting with sum1 else.....if i get her i will be more than happy and giggling for rest of my life......and if not flirting or anythng never gonna help me in getng tha smile back ever .....:D

You know when you said "the purpose of life is to be happy"....I shrugged it off as something not so important. But on my way, with certain situations going on, I gave it much much thought and turns out that is the most important thing someone's taught me. A lot of people say it, but I learned when it came from u.....so yeah I agree with the above thing :P

...unless ur flirting with someone like elmo.....you'd end up disabled :rofl:

Does she have an ugly side kick.... a girl-friend "saheli"? ........... flirt with the ugly saheli to get her attention...... I can advise step by step if you wish.........

i have already crossed many steps .....:D

cant tell you on a public forum in detail ....:)

seems flirting is still continuing after that thread here in naswarville :D

You know what I used to look for in a mate?..... a sparkle in her eyes........ it defines all that she is....... you wouldn't get it atm .... later in a conducive environment I'll explain what I mean......

You know when you said "the purpose of life is to be happy"....I shrugged it off as something not so important. But on my way, with certain situations going on, I gave it much much thought and turns out that is the most important thing someone's taught me. A lot of people say it, but I learned when it came from u.....so yeah I agree with the above thing :P

...unless ur flirting with someone like elmo.....you'd end up disabled :rofl:

:rofl: you should become president and kick him out of the country for being "too hot" saudi arabia style....im sure she'll notice then :P LOL

@M-48 yar wats this sign in your avatar....lately i have been seeing many of them ....wat does that mean....i know that it has sumthng to do with supporting egyptian public....but wat does it actually stands for ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom