What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm well aware of the prices.... my business partner sold one just next to hyde park (1 room flat) that he bought back in the late 70's for 750K....... UK property prices are crazy at the moment...... I bought my flat back in 2005 @ 400K in Paddington, it's HUGE though....patio is the size of a hockey field.......

The most expensive property in Central London is a flat near Harrods in Knightsbridge.. Supposedly £5 million.

Dude, what's the area next to Holiday Inn in Kensington.... you walk past these half kanal villas.... I checked the price just out of curiosity and the price-tag just killed me...... :laughcry:

The most expensive property in Central London is a flat near Harrods in Knightsbridge.. Supposedly £5 million.

@Hyperion Now I have the measure of you, ack thoo- consorting with kaffirs. :butcher:

Oh man, where is Zarvi these days and Razzi? I believe a poster by the handle of Jihad or something has taken over Zarvi's role atm. More fundoos to swing about.

"One fundoo swings, in the blessed evening.
Many more fundoos swing along, in the blessed evening."- Words of the great and admirable Dilli Baba.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, what's the area next to Holiday Inn in Kensington.... you walk past these half kanal villas.... I checked the price just out of curiosity and the price-tag just killed me...... :laughcry:

bcz5.png

Which side?

Yara, with the entrance just in front of me, it was towards the east...... next time i'm there, i'll take some pics..... small shitty houses, and so darn expensive..... these arbee buyers are screwing the prices there....... :pissed:

bcz5.png

Which side?

You trying to imply that the fundos come in waves or packs? That we already know! :D

@Hyperion Now I have the measure of you, ack thoo- consorting with kaffirs. :butcher:

Oh man, where is Zarvi these days and Razzi? I believe a poster by the handle of Jihad or something has taken over Zarvi's role atm. More fundoos to swing about.

"One fundoo swings, in the blessed evening.
Many more fundoos swing along, in the blessed evening."- Words of the great and admirable Dilli Baba.

Yara, with the entrance just in front of me, it was towards the east...... next time i'm there, i'll take some pics..... small shitty houses, and so darn expensive..... these arbee buyers are screwing the prices there....... :pissed:

You trying to imply that the fundos come in waves or packs? That we already know! :D

I am implying that fundoos shall swing from the streetlights, in packs.:D

Don't fret it then..... got your 12 gauge shot gun? Load it with LG, and we shall hunt them.......... bring a family sized pack of doritos, adequate cans of beer, smokes... and some sort of boom box with Nusrat Fateh's qawwalis..... mazza hee kuch aur hai bandooq ka with his music in the background...... :D

I am implying that fundoos shall swing from the streetlights, in packs.:D

Don't fret it then..... got your 12 gauge shot gun? Load it with LG, and we shall hunt them.......... bring a family sized pack of doritos, adequate cans of beer, smokes... and some sort of boom box with Nusrat Fateh's qawwalis..... mazza hee kuch aur hai bandooq ka with his music in the background...... :D

Now wouldn't that be a dream. I want a flame thrower though, not efficient I know, but I get to light my cigs and burn fundoos without pause.

Something akin to this-

Nah.... I'm an admirer of beautiful things.... I don't judge....... whether they are Turkish, Pakistani, English, Chinese...... Muslim/Christian/Jew/Hindu...... I give everyone an equal chance to succeed........... succeed in getting into my _____... :D

Never judge people..... the Almighty shall send them ALL your way......... :P

Amen to that haha :D

Well, your approach is my approach : "shoot first and ask later"........ however, sometimes, as I mentioned earlier....... "the last sentence" "the last paragraph" is for the benefit of others to help them in digestion..... :D

Btw, good morning babes..... :kiss3:
@ZYXW

Sun is exactly at the right angle today....... it's 12:04 PM here ........ :devil:

Of course it is, I personally made sure of that...told you I don't disappoint :kiss3:

Babes, where you going? :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom