What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
yara i m seriously into sum1 ....i really like her ...for me getting her is of priority rather than flirting with sum1 else.....if i get her i will be more than happy and giggling for rest of my life......and if not flirting or anythng never gonna help me in getng that smile back ever .....:D
same here brother ....

But for me it's not very difficult to get her. just 1 word and its done but i'll say it when i'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her ;)

Your first mistake... right here........

You are OVER CAUTIOUS..... if this is your style, then good luck getting anything you want..... ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE, YOU NEED TO STEAL FROM SOMEONE.... either her parents..... her then boyfriend...... her ugly girl-friend.....

It's not a battle, rather a war that you need to prepare for...... and being cautious and shy will never aid you in your goals....

You like someone? Just tell them.... forget who's watching.......

i have already crossed many steps .....:D

cant tell you on a public forum in detail ....:)

Kiya confirm na hai?!

Where have you been ... ??

You are OVER CAUTIOUS..... if this is your style, then good luck getting anything you want..... ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE, YOU NEED TO STEAL FROM SOMEONE.... either her parents..... her then boyfriend...... her ugly girl-friend.....

It's not a battle, rather a war that you need to prepare for...... and being cautious and shy will never aid you in your goals....

:tup: :tup: :tup:
@Mani2020 Ab bta bhi do mujhe gossip bhi krni hai is baray may :P

You know what I used to look for in a mate?..... a sparkle in her eyes........ it defines all that she is....... you wouldn't get it atm .... later in a conducive environment I'll explain what I mean......

That is a first! Most people say smile......but I can see what you're saying...although yes, I'd love to hear the explanation :P

So if I ever meet you, now I know......I must get good contact lenses :D haha

LMFAO. you're terrible :lol:

@Mani2020 he's right though! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom