What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere at the moment..... I'm all yours....... smile.... say cheese...... :D

Of course it is, I personally made sure of that...told you I don't disappoint :kiss3:

Babes, where you going? :cray:

Ya Hayyu Ya
Qayyoom bi Rahmatika
astagheeth
O Ever-Living, O Eternal,
by Your Mercy I seek help.

Nowhere at the moment..... I'm all yours....... smile.... say cheese...... :D

Then may this moment last a century or two :D
As if you have to tell me for me to do that ;P Nowadays that starts happening when I just think of coming on and talking to u :P

Inshallah is too arbitrary...... I'll settle for, "yes, I will"....... :cheesy:

*not shall*

Oh please, I don't just visit anyone....but even though I had you in mind, I'll spare you it, ya noe, for ur sake ;)

nah that is the one thing i can swear on ....never ever played with the felngs of anyone ....to be honest had plenty of chances ....but dun wana hurt anyone...i sincerely believe in "wat goes around comes around" and that "karma is a b!t(h" syndrome....only jump in when i think i have sumthng real for sum1 ......and once i jump in i go with everythng i have .....:)....that i can bet my life on

For someone with your looks, I find this hard to believe. Besides you should only flirt with ppl that will take it the same way so no one's heart gets broken :D

I don't care anymore.... come....... :cheesy:

Then may this moment last a century or two :D
As if you have to tell me for me to do that ;P Nowadays that starts happening when I just think of coming on and talking to u :P

Oh please, I don't just visit anyone....but even though I had you in mind, I'll spare you it, ya noe, for ur sake ;)

I agree with you wholeheartedly Z. Pull all stops and live on the edge of the danger line to the MAX.

It is better to have tried and come up short than to sit and wonder in later years what could have been and have regrets for not trying. There is a very thin line that separates success and failure or victory and defeat.

And if you fail at first, don't give up. Learn from your experience and double up on the effort.

You are a real Trooper so I know you have great things in store for you ahead.

This is VERY sweet! I agree with what you said as well! I really hope you know that you are one of the most respected ppl for me on this forum, so this coming from you means a lot! :)

Btw....pakistanisage, the name fits you well haha :P

For someone with your looks, I find this hard to believe. Besides you should only flirt with ppl that will take it the same way so no one's heart gets broken :D

mean you :D but @Hyperion is already there for you so i dun wana come b/w both of you ......not my style.......btw thanks again for the compliment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mean you :D but @Hyperion is already there for you so i dun wana come b/w both of you ......not my style.......btw thanks again for the compliment :)

:rofl: Nope i did not mean me.....for heaven's sake, Pakistan has a huge population, I can't be the only one that takes flirting lightly in the entire country haha :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah... one thing I'm not..... one who's intimidated by any eventuality...... I think that particular routine is missing in decision making part of my brain....... I leap first......... then don't look back....... :D

You're bluffing emperor......be careful I might just say yes....you'll be in trouble then haha :D

:rofl: Nope i did not mean me.....for heaven's sake, Pakistan has a huge population, I can't be the only one that takes flirting lightly in the entire country haha :P

i was just kidding when i said you.....:D

on a serious note ...i never took benefit of anythng .......never flirted with anyone .....may be hard to believe for you but there is no need for me to lie on a public forum where people even dont know me apart from couple of you ....who have talked to me or have seen me .....no reason for me to lie

its just even if you are flirting people usually end up seriously liking you and get hurt in the process...never wana hurt anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom