What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was prolific.. but many of his posts were troll posts off late... he also had a very public spat with turks...
I think these guys are really promising: Argus Panoptes, chak bamu, dillinger...
Everyone has their own POV, to you he might be a troll but to me he was a bit aggressive with presenting with pov than assertive.
and no offence to @Argus Panoptes - though i like his views too, and always enjoyed little arguments with him - but I have yet to see him looking at things with holistic view, especially related to Pakistan affairs

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has their own POV, to you he might be a troll but to me he was a bit aggressive with presenting with pov than assertive.
and no offence to @Argus Panoptes - though i like his views too, and always enjoyed little arguments with him - but I have yet to see him looking at things with holistic view, especially related to Pakistan affairs

To paraphrase a certain Mr. W. Shakespeare, "What's in a name? That which we call a JrTT or TT, by any other name would post just the same!". :D

I did not say he is a troll.. he is a sane member :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom