Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HRK @Mirzay @Tk_90 @RAMPAGE @Marshmallow
35384_141415719211220_1883576_n.jpg
35384_141415725877886_3345424_n.jpg

35384_141415732544552_895743_n.jpg
38556_141418742544251_3114302_n.jpg

awwh alpha thez r bery bery cute:smitten: now thez ones i like in ur collection of cats!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut....I know religious debates are banned but they do not initiated debate on religion usually during the normal discussion like secularism or any other topic they give reference of Hadees or Quranic verses but without link and background what they actually do is they quote Hadees and Verses out of contexts....which should be avoided or if necessary for sake of discussion they should at least provide the these two link+Background

(NOTE: as my thread in Suggestions & Discussions section is closed without even discussing the issue therefore I am reply you here)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/272204-quotation-hadees-quranic-verses.html

yea I slap 1 troll every other day! :whistle: its like slapsgiving :rofl: but yea its a mess!!

very early morning!! Not too bad..and you @Secur ?

Just checking in , at the last moment . Before I leave for University , the workload has greatly increased after the Ramazan holidays . How goes your research ? Negligible Senescence , for instance , maam ? :D

Just checking in , at the last moment . Before I leave for University , the workload has greatly increased after the Ramazan holidays . How goes your research ? Negligible Senescence , for instance , maam ? :D

:rofl: still on hold for another week...negligible senescence? really? I aint studying cancer biology :rofl:

Hello guys whats up ? can anyone tell me food culture of Pakistan ? i mean , main food, popular foods, most needed vegetables, fruits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom